He Finds Out You're Ticklish-

*Part 2 of mental Health will be out soon! Apologies for the delay! School just started and everything has been stressful. So enjoy. Also hope this was good enough my apologies if this sucked*

Nick Miller: You were extremely ticklish like your brother but you tried so hard not to be cause you knew Nicky would tease you about it, but whenever Nicky rubbed your back, sides, stomach or thighs but it was so hard not to. You and Nicky were cuddled up on his bed when he ran his hand up and down your sides which made you flinch and giggle a little. Nick looked at you which made you blush a bit "are you ticklish?" he asked in a teasing tone.

You blushed and smiled shyly which made Nick chuckle as he went on to tickle you which made you burst out laughing and begging him to stop. Eventually he stopped and lied next to you which made you both chuckle and laugh "You're adorable" he said and kissed your head which made you blush and smile as you went back to cuddling...until you both had a tickle fight to find each other's weak spots...let's just say Nick won.

Winston Schmidt: You were ticklish and Schmitty knew this as anytime you were distracted by something or doing your own thing, he would find a random spot on your body and lightly tickle you which made you flinch, gasp and giggle which made Schmidt chuckle cause he loved seeing you blush, laugh and giggle...Schmidt was determined to find every spot you were ticklish on...which was literally everywhere (literally me tho)

Winston Bishop: You were mainly ticklish on the back of your neck, so whenever you and Winston kissed and his hands went to the back of your neck, you would scrunch up and giggle and pull away which would make him confused until you rubbed your neck and explained that you were ticklish there...

Bad thing to do cause now everytime you were doing your own thing, Winston would always sneakily tickle the back of your neck, whether it'd be by lighting touching it, to even blowing on it which made you shiver, he laughs everytime and you always scold him about it and pout which makes him laugh and hold you and say he only does it cause he thinks it's cute which makes you blush, smile and roll your eyes and forgive him.

Coach: You didn't think you were ticklish cause no one's ever tried to tickle you. Coach managed to find out when he was helping you work out. His hands were on your sides and rubbing them with his thumb which made you giggle and flinch a bit.

Coach was shocked that you were ticklish and would always tease you about it and tickle you all the time now which makes you a bit frustrated but now he just can't stop because he loves hearing your little squeaks and giggles cause of it.

(HOPE THIS WAS GOOD ENOUGH SORRY IT SUCKS, BUT ENJOY!!)