Arguments-

Nick Miller: You guys don't argue a lot...well you can get in disagreements because you are Schmidt's younger sister but you are not as crazy as he is but there are sometimes where you both get in disagreements which get pretty heated and ends up with you both going in separate rooms.

Neither of you sleep that night until you eventually walk from your brother's room and go to Nick's room and eventually you both apologize and you both cuddle and it's like nothing ever happened.

Winston Schmidt: Schmidt knows you hate fighting and confrontation so he does his best not to argue with you but sometimes he keeps it in for too long and well...sometimes the anger just comes out and well...that's never good for anyone...so when he yells at you...you can't help but flinch as your heart raced and tears welled up in your eyes.

Schmidt's face dropped immediately after he realized what happened and tries to come close to you but you immediately back away and run to your room and cry. Schmidt runs his hands through his hair knowing he messed up and receives glares from the others knowing he messed up big time.

He runs to your room and tries to coax you out which ends up with him just rambling about his life and growing up and fancy stuff and whatnot which just makes you giggle but Schmidt would smile because he knows how to make you smile and he loves seeing you smile "Please princess just open the door and we can do whatever you want" He said,

You sniffled and rolled your eyes as you opened the door seeing Schmidt on the ground. He looked at you and smiled as he cupped your cheeks and wiped the tears away "How can you still be so beautiful even when you cry?" he asked, you giggled and sniffled which made Schmidt "I'm sorry for yelling at you Princess I've just been stressed is all and I didn't mean any of it" He said,

You sniffled and nodded which made him smile and kiss your face which made you blush and smile "Soo you said we can do anything I want?" I asked, he chuckled and nodded "yes I did. What do you want?" He asked, "Pizza, cuddles and movies" you said, he chuckled and nodded "That we can do" he said, you giggled and nodded as he kissed you and did exactly what you wanted and you couldn't be happier.

Winston Bishop: You both don't argue a lot, you can have disagreements but you work it through but sometimes Winston can be a bit oblivious to things but again you tell him straight up and that's just that.

Coach: You rarely argue a lot but because he's got anger and rage issues he does sometimes take it out on you but you know he doesn't mean it so you both just work out through your anger and frustration then Ernie takes you out for dinner afterwards and that's just that.

(ENJOY! if you have idea for preferences don't be shy and comment!!)