You Make Them Blush-

Nick Miller: The one thing that makes Nick Miller blush is when you get dressed up and well, being related to Schmidt you have by far the cutest clothes ever but you don't dress up much unless your brother forces you to or you're in a good mood and when Nick sees you in clothes that show more skin, oh boy does his face turn RED.

Winston Schmidt: Schmidt will never admit to anyone that he blushes, but he really loves when you have fun hanging out and talking with your sister and laugh a whole bunch. Schmidt loves when you can be yourself and that itself makes him blush like no other.

Winston Bishop: He also blushes whenever you get dressed up to hang out with your friends. It's not often that you do so because you can be really insecure at times, but the one thing Winston loves is seeing you in a nice dress and actually having fun.

Coach: He says he doesn't blush and yet the one thing he'll admit that makes him weak in the knees is your confidence or your working out confidence. You both like to see who can do most things and or last longer and knowing you can take his challenge is what gets him going.

Robby McFerrin: Robby is a pretty shy guy and blushes at many things you do but the one thing that always makes him blush is when you sing for him.

Ryan Geauxinue: Your confidence drives him crazy.

Sam Sweeney: Sam is usually the pretty dominant confident guy but every so often you try to take the reins every now and then which takes Sam back not knowing you were going to do that and it makes him blush like a highschool boy.

(ENJOY!)