Chapter 26

Becca's POV

After the big news about Hailee and Harry having a baby we all decided to go out and celebrate. I was wearing my white skirt and black bra let and my strap on heels. I put on the necklace Niall bought me and did my hair and makeup.

"Babe you ready" I heard Niall shout from downstairs in his really thick Irish accent.

"Yeah coming down now" I said and grabbed my bag and put my IPhone purse and makeup in it. I walked downstairs and spotted Niall on the couch.

"Come on let's go" I said and waited for him at the door. He walked out and his jaw dropped.

"Babe you look gorgeous" he said and pulled me into his chest and kissed my lips. We both pulled away and headed out to Niall's range rover,he opened the passenger door for me I thanked him and got in. Niall got in and we headed off to the restaurant.

We arrived and everyone was there, we greeted everyone and sat down.

"You look beautiful" Hailee said who was sitting beside me I turned to look at her and thanked her,we talked about the baby while the boys talked about tour and their new album. The waiter came over and took all our orders.

"So have you decided on any names" I asked Hailee while sipping on my water.

"We have actually, Harry said if its a girl he wants to name it Darcy and if its a boy he wants to name it Joshua. I like the names I think their cute" she said and rubbed her belly, it isn't big yet but there is still a human being growing inside I can't wait for the baby to arrive.

The food came and it looked amazing. We all ate and talked about the baby, the boys tour and new album. I can see how happy Harry is when we talk about the baby, his eyes just light up and his dimples are on full display. I can tell there gonna love this baby with all there hearts.

After the meal the boys paid and we all headed back to the hotel. All I want to do is go in put my PJs on and cuddle up to Niall and watch a movie.

We arrived to the hotel and I literally ran to me and Niall's room and into the bedroom. I took my clothes of and put my shorts and one of Niall's t-shirts, I heard the door close and new it was Niall.

"Babe where are you" Niall shouted.

"Bedroom" I said and took my makeup off. I saw Niall come in and he took his shoes and shirt off I couldn't help but stare at his chest.

"Eyes are up here babe" Niall said and chuckled. I looked up and blushed he sat behind me and watched me take my makeup off.

"Your beautiful" he whispered. I smiled and leaned my head on his chest.

"Can we watch a movie tonight." I asked and looked up at him. He nodded his head and kissed my forehead. He walked into the living room and got everything ready for our movie.

I walked in and saw Niall on the couch with popcorn and the putting on a movie. I sat down beside him and snuggled into his side.

Halfway threw the movie I started feeling tired and put my head in Niall's lap. He stroked my hair, he knew that helped me fall asleep. I wanted to keep my eyes open but I couldn't.

"Go asleep babe" Niall whispered and kissed my forehead. I shut my eyes and let the darkness take over me.