Chapter 10

We walked in and Harry and Niall were playing FIFA and drinking beer. They didn't even notice us come in, I shut the front door with a loud  bang they both jumped of the couch, me and Hailee were rolling around laughing, next of all the two of us were picked up and thrown over Niall and Harry's shoulders.

"NIALL, PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I laughed. I looked at Hailee and she was hitting Harry's back and laughing. They threw us on the sofa and sat on us.

"Ughhh Niall, get your fat ass of me" I said and tried pushing him off but he was to strong. I looked at Hailee and she was just laughing and poking Harry's ass.

"Hey there's nandos in then kitchen if you want some" the two of them jumped up and ran for the kitchen.

"Like taking chocolate from a baby" we both laughed when we heard the boys giving out cause we tricked them. They sat back down and pouted.

"Awww don't be sad baby" I said poking his cheek.

"Stop, I'm not talking to you cause there is no nandos." I started laughing, I will get him to talk to me.

"Hey Niall wanna see the new underwear I got" I could tell he was finding it hard not to accept. I leaned in close to his ear and whispered.

"I'll give you a show" his eyes popped out of his head and he jumped up of the couch. I smiled knowing k succeeded.

"Hey guys you wanna stay the night." I asked them.

"Ye sure sounds good" I nodded my head, took Niall's hand and walked upstairs. We got to my bedroom door and walked in, Niall holding my waist from behind. He turned me around and gave me a kiss.

"So you said you'd show me some of your underwear" he started kissing down my neck and sucking at my weak spot. I moaned and walked backwards to the bed,the back of my knees hit the bed and I fell backwards Niall falling on top of me as well. We kissed for a while and I could feel Niall grow, I decided to tease him and palm him threw his shorts. He groaned and started kissing my neck. I tugged at the hem of his shirt, he got the idea and pulled his top off, I couldn't stop staring at his abs, he chuckled and started kissing me again. He pulled my top off and kissed down my stomach.

"Niall" I moaned he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off.

"Mmmm so wet for me"  he whispered in my ear. He started rubbing me threw my panties.

"Oh my god" I moaned and took a load of his hair in my hand. He hooked his fingers in my panties and pulled them off he jammed two of his fingers in me.

"Ugh Niall" I moaned he kissed me so I wouldn't scream. I my legs started to shake and then I reached my climax. Niall pulled his fingers out of me and licked them clean. He handed me my panties and jeans and top and I put them back on. Niall got the blankets and pillows.

"You coming" he asked, I shook my head.

"I can't move my legs" I said embarrassed he smirked at me and walked out of the bedroom.

"Niall, help me" he walked back in and lifted me up bridal style.

"Oh by the way, that was really good" he said I leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips. We walked into the living room and Harry and Hailee were snuggled up in the sofa. Niall placed me down and snuggled up with me under the blankets.