Chapter 29

Hailee POV

Becca dropped me of at me and Harry's house, I walked inside and saw Harry making dinner.

"Hi babe" I said and kissed his cheek. He smiled and showed of his dimples.

"Hi baby I made us some dinner go over and sit I'll bring it over" he said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and wobbled over to the table and sat down slowly. My bump is very big I can't wait for the baby to arrive, I'll have to get my figure back quickly. Harry came over with a lovely roast beef dinner.

"Mmm this looks gorgeous Haz" I said he placed the dinner in front of me and I dug in right away, I heard Harry laugh and looked up to see him smiling at me.

"What I'm so hungry" I said and ate some more. He giggled and ate his dinner. Between the dinner I've been getting really sharp pains in my stomach probably the baby kicking I thought.

"Ahhhh" I said and put my hand on my belly. I looked down and saw water all on the ground. I looked up and Harry was looking at me worried.

"Babe are you okay" he said and stood up.

"The baby's coming Harry go get the bag!" I said and started breathing in and out. Harry's eyes widened and ran up the stairs. I stood up and walked over to get my phone. I dialed Becca's number and waited for her to reply.

'Hello'

'Bec the baby is coming me and harry are on our way to the hospital meet us up there'

'Oh my god o-okay were on our way see you soon, good luck'

I hung up and Harry came down with the baby bag looking so stressed.

"Okay um let's go let's get this baby delivered." He said and helped me walk out of the house he opened the car door and helped me in. I kept breathing in and out. Harry jumped in the drivers seat and started the car.

"Ahhhhh Harry its hurts" I screamed while Harry was driving. He kept saying encouraging words to try calm me.

We finally arrived at the hospital and Harry helped me out and both of us walked up to the hospital entrance.

"Someone help my girlfriend is in labor!" harry shouted a nurse came over with a wheelchair and I sat down and they wheeled me to the delivery room.

Harry was holding my hand all the way threw this and I was squeezing the life out of it. The doctor came in and told me I was ready to push. Harry kissed my head and said encouraging words into my ear while I pushed.

"AHHHHHH" I screamed as I pushed really hard.

"I know baby just one more big push come on you can do it" Harry said. I did one more big push and then I heard piercing screams fill the room.

"You have a beautiful healthy baby girl congratulations" the nurse said and cleaned our baby.

Harry cut the the cord and came over to me.

"You did it baby I'm so proud" he whispered and kissed my lips. The nurse came over and handed me our daughter. I smiled and looked down at her,she was so beautiful she had brown hair and Harry's eyes.

"Hello baby I'm your mommy." I said and started crying. I looked up at Harry and saw tears in his eyes.

"Wanna hold her" I asked he nodded his head, I handed her to him and he let the tears fall.

"Hello baby I'm your daddy, I love you so much" he said the nurse came over and asked what her name was.

I looked at Harry and nodded.

"Darcy Elizabeth Styles" I smiled and so did the nurse.

"That's a beautiful name congratulations" she said and walked away. Harry sat beside me and had Darcy in his arms.

"My two favorite girls, I love you so much" he said and kissed Darcy's forehead and kissed my lips.

We heard a knock on the door and then Becca and Niall walked in smiling. They had pink balloons saying its a girl and bought Darcy a big pink teddy bear.

"Oh my god she's beautiful." Becca said and came over she admired her and Harry handed Darcy to Becca.

"What's her name" Niall asked and sat down.

"Darcy Elizabeth Styles" I said and smiled.

"That's beautiful." Niall said. Harry walked over to me and sat down.

"Guys we decided we want yous to be Darcy's godparents" Harry said. Becca and Niall smiled widely and nodded.

"We would love to" Becca said and kissed Niall. She handed Darcy to Niall and he started talking like a baby. I noticed a sliver ring on Becca's ring finger.

"Bec is that a new ring" I asked she looked at Niall and he smiled.

"Yes, me and Niall are getting married!" She said and smiled. I couldn't believe it. My best friend is engaged and I had a beautiful baby girl and I have a beautiful loving boyfriend my life couldn't be better.