Chapter 23

Tour

Niall's POV

I woke up and remembered today is the start of the tour. I quickly got up and woke up Becca.

"Becca, babe c'mon were leaving for the airport in an hour" she opened her eyes and smiled,she got out and walked into the bathroom. I went downstairs and made some breakfast for us.

"Are you excited" I heard Becca say I turned around and walked up to her.

"Yes of course I'm going on tour with my 4 best mates and my lovely girlfriend" I smiled and leaned down to kiss her. Our lips moved in perfect sync until the toaster popped and made us both pull back. Becca walked over and made some tea while I got the toast. We both sat down and ate our breakfast.

"So after were finished we get dressed and go okay" I said and finished my last drop of tea.

"Yeah sure I'm so excited" she said while putting our plates and cups in the dishwasher. We walked upstairs and into our room.

I was walking towards the bathroom and so was Becca, we both got to the door and looked at each other.

"Wanna save water babe" I said and smirked, she smiled and nodded her hair. We both walked in and got into the shower.

After we had a shower we got out and put on our clothes. Becca wore this white and black dress with some sandles and I wore my jeans and tank. I put everything in the car and checked if we have everything.

"Okay babe we have everything let's go on TOUR!!" I screamed and ran down the path to my car.

**

We arrived at the airport and found the other lads and Hailee waiting for us.

"Took your time mate" Liam said and chuckled at the end we all gave each other hugs and we were off on the private jet. I sat beside Niall, Hailee and Harry sat in front of us and Liam and Zayn sat beside us which left Louis to have a chair to himself.

We have to go to Australia to start of the tour. The 5SOS lads are supporting us again this year which is amazing I love them boys.

Throughout the flight Becca fell asleep on my lap she was really tired. Hailee fell asleep on Harry and Louis is asleep as well, Zayn and Liam are busy doing some song writing. I'm looking forward to realising the next album it's gonna be a really good one.

Louis woke up and took his phone out.

"Hey Lou" I said he looked at me and smiled

"NIALLER!!!!!" he screamed causing Becca to stir in her sleep. I hushed Louis and he looked down at the sleeping Becca on my lap.

"Sorry" he whispers. I looked down at Becca and smiled.

"You really love don't you" Louis whispers I look up and nod.

"Yeah, I do she's my everything Lou I'd be lost without her." I smiled and looked up at him smiling at me.

"Aww my little Nialler is in love" we both laughed and continued talking till I felt tired.

**

I woke up to the pilot telling us to fasten our seat belts because we will be landing shortly. I woke up Becca and we put our seat belts on she slept threw the whole flight.

"You okay babe" I asked her she turned and smiled at me and leaned on my shoulder.

The plane landed and we were finally back in Australia. I took Becca's hand and we walked out of the plane into the airport.

This is going to be a good tour, I can feel it.