Chapter 17

Today I decided to go get my hair done its an absolute mess. When I was out with Niall I saw a hairdressers and it looked pretty good so I'm gonna go their. I got ready and did my makeup I just threw my hair in a messy bun. I wore my denim jeans with my white jumper and black boots.

(Outfit on the sidebar)

"Niall, can I use the car I'm getting my hair done." I said while getting my bag.

"Yeah sure babe here" Niall handed me the keys.

"Love you, see you in a bit" I said and kissed him.

"Love you too" he said, I walked out the house and hopped in Niall's car.

I got to the hairdressers and told them what I wanted.

"So you just want to take the blonde out and go light brown." The hairdresser said in a thick Irish accent

"Yeah and maybe some highlights." I said she nodded and got everything ready. She came back and started on my hair. I was just looking threw some magazine. I saw an article about Niall and decided to read it.

Niall Horan back home with his new girlfriend. Was the title.

There was a picture of us at the airport in Dublin. I smiled and read thd article. It was just about us being in Ireland and all that stuff. My hair was nearly done she was just drying it. It looked really good. I put the magazine down cause my hair was finished.

"Now your all done you look lovely." The hairdresser said I looked in the mirror and my hair was amazing I loved it.

"Thank you so much i love it." I said, I got up and went over to the desk to pay her. I gave her a tip and left the shop. I got in the car

and drove home.

Niall texted me saying he was on his own and could I hurry up. I parked the car in the driveway and got out.

"Babe I'm home" I shouted, I heard footsteps run down the stairs I looked up and saw Niall standing there.

"Do you like it." I asked him and walked closer to him.

"Like it, I love it you look even more beautiful, I'm so lucky to have you." I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"How about we go out on a date." Niall said

"Ye, let me get dressed okay." He nodded and I walked upstairs to get ready.

I went up to Niall's room and looked threw all my clothes. I decided to wear my white dress and black heels. I did my makeup. After about 2 hours and Niall patiently waiting I'm finally ready to go on our date. I walked down the stairs and Niall was sitting on the sofa, I walked over and he looked me up and down with his mouth open slightly.

"You look absolutely beautiful." He said and stood up he took my hand and we both headed out for our date.

"I can't get over how beautiful you look" Niall said and started driving. I felt the redness creep onto my face.

"Thanks babe you look very handsome yourself." I said and held his hand.

I really am happy being with Niall. These past months have been amazing with him I'm really happy right now and I'm looking forward on going on tour with him and the other boys its going to be really good. I really do love Niall he means a lot to me. I'm glad to have him in my life right now.