Chapter 20

Becca's POV

Today me and Niall are going out to do some shopping for tour its in less than 2 months, so we need to be prepared and get everything ready. We are driving to my house to get my suitcases and some clothes. Me and Niall would me moving in together so we need to get some of my stuff. We arrived at my house and we both got out. I knocked on the door and my mum opened the door she had a big smile on her face and gave me a big hug.

"Hi mum" I said and laughed.

"Honey what are you doing here I thought you were living with Niall" she asked

"I am I just need to collect some things from my room and we are going on tour with the boys in a few weeks." I said she let us in and me and Niall went up to my room and started packing.

There were already boxes in here and some were filled with clothes and other stuff. Niall took the ones that were full and brought them down to his car. I got the empty boxes and started filling my stuff with them.

"You need help babe" Niall asked from the doorway. I looked up and nodded he got down and started folding some of my clothes. We made small talk and continued my clothes I went on and started with my special belongings.

**

"All done" Niall said and sat on my empty bed I finished tapping up one more box and sat beside him. I looked at my phone and it was 2 o'clock.

"Okay let's take these down to the car and go to the mall. We both got up and took the remaining boxes and put them in his car.

"Mum were going love you" I shouted from the front door.

"Okay text me if you need anything Love you too" she shouted back and me and Niall got in his car and left my mums house.

"Can we get food when we arrive at the mall im starving" Niall said I laughed at him and his love for food.

"Yeah sure" I replied and his smile grew wider. We arrived at mall and searched for a parking space.

"There" I said and pointed to an empty space, Niall parked the car and got out. He took my hand gently and we walked into the shopping mall.

We exited the food court and got ready for shopping.

"So were do you wanna go first." Niall asked I looked around and spotted Top shop/Topman.

"Let's go in there" I said and walked in the direction of the shop. And after that we entered a lot more shops and bought lots more stuff.

"Ugh I'm so tired" Niall said and ploppled down on the couch with bags all around him. I dropped the bags and fell onto of him.

"I'm so tired after that shopping spree" I said and looked at Niall. He looked up and smiled at me.

"I'm never shopping again" he said I laughed and nodded my head agreeing with him.

"Okay let's put these bags in our room and get ready for bed." I said and gave him a quick peck on the lips. I got up and pulled Niall with me, we gathered our bags and waddled up the stairs. We got into our bedroom and put the bags in the wardrobe. I grabbed my PJs and put them on quickly, I turned around and Niall was staring at me smirking. I could feel my cheeks heat.

"Niall" I said embarrassed he came over and gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it" I smiled and gave him a kiss,we kissed for a while and then I pulled away before things get to far. He pouted and followed me into bed.

"Goodnight Babe" I said and closed my eyes

"Goodnight Princess" he said and cuddled me.