Chapter 1.

I woke up and the sun was beaming in. I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower. There was only two days left until I graduate, I'm so excited.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me, I walked into my closest and picked out my outfit. I decided on some shorts and one of my baseball tops with my white all stars. I got dressed and did my hair and makeup. I don't really wear makeup that much only a bit of mascara,eyeliner and some concealer and that's pretty much it. I grabbed my bag, keys and phone and walked downstairs to my mum.

(Outfit on sidebar)

"Morning mum" I walked over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning sweetie, only two days left,are you excited."

"Yes I can't wait, me and Hailee are gonna go and look at some university's today after school." I said taking a bite out of my apple.

"Yeah that's okay. I can't believe my baby is graduating in two day." My mum said with tears in her eyes.

"Mum don't cry or you'll get me going. Anyways I'm going to pick up Hailee, I'll see you later love you." I said walking out the door.

"Love you too" she called back.

I got in my car and drove to Hailee's house, she only lives a few blocks away from me so its not that long a drive. I arrived at Hailee's and beeped the horn. She came out and hopped in she was wearing shorts and a thin jumper with her vans.

"Hey, two days left" she said excitedly.

"I know, I'm so excited" I said back.

Hailee turned the radio on, and of course One Direction were on. Ugh I hate them.

"And girl you and I were bout to make some memories tonight

I wanna live while were young. We wanna live while were young.

Let's go crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun, I know we only met but let's pretend its love."

Hailee sang at the top of her lungs, and she continued until we arrived at school.

"Finally! I couldn't stand to listen to them anymore" I turned the ignition off and got out and locked my car.

"Why don't you like them" Hailee asked me

"Who" I asked looking confusedly at her.

"One Direction" she said

"Oh, well I just don't their stuck up and really full of themselves. I'm sorry their just not my cup of tea" I said taking my books out of my locker for my first class.

"Oh" was all she said. We talked for a while until the bell rang. And we both walked to class.

We were sitting in class until the intercom came on and our principal started talking.

"Good morning students, this is a message for all 12th graders, as it is your last day on Friday we have planned something special for you's. So you all must be on your best behavior. Thank you.

Me and Hailee exchanged looks and thought about who it would be. Class ended and for the rest of the day me and Hailee talked about who the special guest was.

BRINGGGGGGGG

The school bell went off and me and Hailee walked to our lockers and then to my car. We drove home to my house, Hailee blaring 1D.

"Hey mum where home" I shouted

"In the kitchen" she shouted back. We walked in and she was making some wraps.

"Hi Ms Brooks" Hailee greeted her.

"Oh Hailee how many times, call me Natasha." She said smiling.

"Well me and Hailee are going up to do some homework then searching for some university's" I said walking up the stairs.

"Okay, I'll call you down for your dinner in a while" she called up.

We both walked in and I plopped down on my bed, Hailee sat on my spiny chair.

"So who do you think this special guest is?" I said taking my phone out.

"I don't now...OH MY GOD WHAT IF ITS ONE DIRECTION" Hailee screamed making me drop my phone. Luckily it didn't smash.

"Hailee don't do that you scared me. And it won't be them, their to famous and with the amount of Directioners in school they would get mobbed."

"Yeah your right, but it would be amazing if they did. Anyways let's get to work." She clapped her hands and we started our homework, then got looking at university's.