Chapter 8

I was in the mall for about 2 hours I have been to nearly every shop and bought some new shorts,skirts,jeans,leggings,tops,dresses,underwear, shoes and some stuff for Niall. I went to Starbucks and got myself a strawberry frap. I got my drink and headed back to the car park with all my bags. I threw them in the back seat and hopped in the front, started the car and drove back to my house. I didn't see Niall's car there so that gives me time to make some dinner. I decided to make some spaghetti. I put the spaghetti in some bowls and got two glasses and poured some wine in them. I set the table and waited for Niall to get back. There was a knock on the door and I got up and opened the door. Niall stood there with red roses in his hand and smiled. He handed me them and walked in.

"Awww babe there beautiful, I made us some dinner." We walked into the kitchen. He turned around and smiled.

"Its beautiful, your so cute" I put the flowers into a vase and put them on the window sill. I sat down and we both eat and chatted about our days. I was about to tell Niall what I got when my phone started ringing, I pulled it out of my pocket and it was a text from my mum.

Hi honey, I'm going to be away for a while I say about 3-6 months I got a promotion at workIll be back soon be safe, you can invite your friends over if you want. I love you xx

I texted her back and said

Congratulations mom, I have my boyfriend over his name is Niall, anyways have a nice trip love you xx

I smiled and looked up at Niall who was digging into his food.

"Looks like we have the house all to ourselves for a about 3-6 months" he looked up and smirked.

"Good" he walked over and kissed me, his lips were so soft I love it.

"Okay, let's clean up get our PJs on and watch a movie" I said and picked up our plates.

"Well can we go to my apartment to get some clothes if I'm staying here for a while" I smiled and nodded my head. I put my shoes on and followed Niall out to the car.

**

"Okay so I have clothes PJs shoes toothbrush and boxers." Niall said making sure he had everything. I nodded and took his hand and we walked out of his room. He locked his door and we walked to the car, he threw his bag in the back and jumped in the driver seat and drove back to mine. I opened the front door and ran upstairs to get my PJs on. I heard Niall follow me. I walked into my bedroom and stripped out of my clothes and put my PJs on. I turned around and Niall was leaning against my doorframe smirking.

"Did you just stare at me getting dressed?" I asked him.

"Maybe" he walked closer and dropped his bag on the floor. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. He kissed forcefully and I knew he was eager. He liked my bottom lip asking for entrance I decided to tease him and not let him in. He pulled back and pouted.

"Go get your PJs on and we can watch a movie I'll be waiting downstairs" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked downstairs. I got a blanket,food and set up Netflixs. I heard Niall come downstairs, so I sat down and picked a movie out.

"What we watching" he put his arm over my shoulder and I snuggled into his chest.

"I put in Paranormal Activity" is that okay" he grinned and nodded his head. The movie started and we both got under the blankets and focused on the movie. The movie was pretty scary, but Niall comfort me. The movie was over and me and Niall were pretty tired so we decided to go to bed. We turned the TV off and walked upstairs.

"Ugh I'm so tired." I said flopping down on my bed, Niall flopped down on top of me.

"Me too babe,let's go asleep" he said

"I can't really because my boyfriend seems to be on top on me" I said laughing. He rolled off and we climbed into bed. Niall wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

"Goodnight princess" he whispered and kissed my head, I smiled and snuggled into him more.

"Goodnight Niall"