Chapter 18

Hailees POV

I woke up and got ready for work. I got my own apartment when I graduated cause I hated living under the same roof as my mum,plus I can have Harry over whenever I want. I went to the bathroom and hopped into the shower. As I was in the shower I heard the front door close it was probably Harry I gave him a spare key to the house. I finished washing myself and got out.

"Babe you up there" I heard Harry shout.

"Yes I'm just getting dressed I'll be down in a minute put the kettle on please" I shouted down he replied with a okay. I went to my wardrobe and picked out my pink pencil skirt and white shirt with my black heels Harry bought me, I did my hair and makeup and put the perl earrings my grandmother gave me when she passed away. I walked down the stairs and into where Harry was.

(Outfit on sidebar)

"Morning babe" I greeted Harry and kissed his cheek.

"Good Morning baby, are you going to work" he asked while making tea. I nodded and grabbed my tea, he pouted and looked down.

"I'm only in for 3 hours today don't worry I'll be home at 12" I said and held his free hand,he smiled and drank his tea. I was in work at 9 and it was 8:30 it only took 10 minutes to get there I worked in an office it might sound boring but its actually quiet fun.

"Okay I'm off I'll see you later" I said and put my cup in the sink. Harry came up behind me and hugged me, I turned around and gave him a kiss, I was about to pull away but Harry had different ideas he deepened the kiss and put his hands on my butt and squeezed it. After our intense make out session I realised I had work I pulled away from Harry and he pouted.

"I have work babe, I'm sorry I'll see you later" I got my bag and took my car keys.

"Oh babe I forgot to tell you, you look extremely hot today" he said and smirked I laughed and walked out and got into my car.

**

I got to work with 5 minutes to spare. I walked pass Claire at the front desk and gave her a smile.

"Morning Hailee" she said. I nodded said good morning back, I walked into my office and got started on my work.

I was working, when I saw my Boss John come into my office.

"Morning Hailee I have some paper work here for you could you sort it out and have it on my desk by 4 thanks. My boss John threw loads of paper work on my desk and walked out. There is so much here I won't get this all done in 2 hours I put my head down on the table and closed my eyes. I'll have to stay in for another few hours its now 10 by the time I finish this it will be around 3 I told Harry I'd be home at 12, I pulled out my phone and sent Harry a quick text. Right the faster I do them the quicker I'll be home.

Harry's POV

I was sitting on the couch watching some football my phone went of and it was a text from Hailee.

Sorry babe, stupid boss gave me loads of paper work and I won't be home till around 3 but I'll be fast so I can be home quicker. Miss you xx

I frowned and texted her back saying its okay and that I miss her too. I put my phone down and continued watching the football. The game was nearly over so I decided to make some dinner for me and Hailee. I got up and took out everything I needed.

---

I heard the door open and I lit the candle in the middle of the table and sat down waiting for Hailee to walk in.

"Harry babe I'm home where are you" she said I didn't say anything I heard her heels click of the wooden floor and into the kitchen. Her face dropped when she saw the dinner.

"Harry did you do this" she asked shocked. I nodded and smiled she had the biggest smile on her face I loved it. I got up and pulled the chair out for her,she sat down and thanked me.

"This looks amazing Harry" she said and took a bite out of her food which was spaghetti and meatballs. I stared at her the whole time we ate she was flawless everything about her is perfect, her hair her eyes her smile her teeth her face her body everything.

I love her.

Hailee waved a hand I front of my face and snapped me out of my thoughts she laughed slighty.

"You look in deep thought what were you thinking" she asked and took a sip of her water.

"Oh um nothing just staring at how beautiful you are" I could see her blushing.

We finished eating and Hailee went to get her PJs on. I sat down on the couch and picked a movie. Hailee came down in her PJs and had no makeup on she looked gorgeous I love her natural beauty. She sat down and snuggled closer to me I put my arm around her and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"What movie are we watching" she asked.

"Love Actually" I replied she smiled and watched the movie.

We both were getting very sleepy halfway threw the movie so we decided to call it a night.

"Come on let's go to bed." I said and held my hand out for her she took it and we walked up the stairs to Hailee's bedroom. We got in bed and I wrapped my arms around Hailee's waist and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Harry" she whispered

"Goodnight Hailee" I said

"Hailee" I asked wondering if she was asleep or not.

"Yes Harry" she said ah she's awake.

"I love you" I whispered. She turned around with a smile on her face.

"I love you" she said and gave me a sweet loving kiss.

I smiled and we both fell asleep holding each other.

I'm so happy she loves me back.