Chapter 2

Last day of school:

I jumped out of bed with a big smile on my face. Today is graduation and the special guest is coming today. I can't wait to finds out who it is. I got my shower,got dressed and did my usual hair and makeup.

I texted Hailee and asked if she wanted a lift. She replied with a yeah sure see ye in while.

I got my breakfast and said goodbye to my mum.

I got in my car and drove to Hailee's.

(Skipping the drive)

We arrived at school and saw a load of girls screaming, crying and hugging. Me and Hailee looked at each other and walked fast to the crowd. Hailee got to the front and I just stayed behind waiting for her to come back out.

"OH MY GOD... IT'S ONE DIRECTION!!!!" I heard someone scream I shot my head up and saw Hailee jumping up and down screaming. I walked around the crowd and walked into the school. I honestly don't know why their here. And I said I can't wait to see who this 'special guest' is.

How the hell am I meant to enjoy my last day of school with five idiots I hate under the same roof as me!! This is so unfair.

I was at my locker and the crowd got bigger and bigger, their was nobody at all in the corridor except me of course. I shut my locker and started walking to my first class. As I was walking I bumped into something hard and fell on my ass. I looked up and met a pair of crystal blue eyes, he held out his hand for me to take. I didn't take it. I got up and walked away.

I could feel his eyes burning into the back of my head. I kept walking until I heard footsteps I looked back and it was him. He put his hand on my shoulder and turned me around. I turned around and gave him a dagger.

"What do you want" I spat at him. He looked hurt now I felt sorta bad.

"U-um I was just coming over to apologize I wasn't watching where I was going sorry" he looked down and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Its okay" I said plainly and turned back around.

"Why didn't you scream or cry when we bumped into each other" he said,I didn't bother to turn around.

"Um well let's see, not everyone like your band and is obsessed with you's" I spat and turned around.

"Oh I see um well I better get going sorry about that" he walked away with his head hanging low and hands shoved in his pockets. I looked at him once more and found him staring back at me, I quickly turned back around and felt my cheeks heat up. What why am I even blushing.

The bell went and everyone gathered into the hallways gossiping about 'One Direction' ugh give me a bucket. Hailee came over and had the biggest smile.

"I don't care how perfect they are or how sweet and kind they are okay" I said taking a seat. She sat beside me and looked down.

"Ugh fine go ahead" she shot her head back up and screamed.

"Ohmygodtheyaresoperfectsweetkindlovingeverythingilovethemsomuchidontnowhowyoudontevenlikethem!"

I looked at her as she got her breath back and said 'finished' I turned back around and waited for the teacher too come in. She came in and quiet downed everyone.

"Okay,okay quiet down I know your all excited that 'One Direction' are here but it's still a school day. So take out your books and continue what you were doing yesterday."

**

School was over it was 4:00 and we needed to be back for the graduation ceremony at 6:00. I rushed back home to get ready. I got in my car and and put the keys in the ignition and drove out of school.

I got home and ran up to my room. I bought this black dress and gorgeous white heels when I went out with Hailee. I got a shower and did my makeup and got dressed. It was 5:00 and I was ready so I decided to get going. My mum is going to meet me their, so I got into my car and drove back too school.

(Outfit on the side)

I got their and I couldn't find Hailee. I searched threw the crowd and down the hallways I stopped at the closest and heard noises. I walked closer and put my hand on the handle, I opened the door and couldn't believe my eyes.