Chapter 6

We arrived in the town and Niall parked the car, he ran around my side and opened the door for me, I smiled and stepped down, he held his hand out for me to take, I took it and we walked into the town holding hands and enjoyed each others company.

"Where do you wanna go first" he asked.

"Um how about we take a walk on the pier." He smiled and nodded his head. We made our way down to the pier, we took our shoes off and walked on the sand holding hands. We were walking for hours and my feet started to hurt.

"Hey, can we sit down for a while" I asked

"Sure, come on" Niall pulled me down so I was sitting between his legs. I leaned my back against his chest and listened to the waves.

It was getting late so me and Niall decided to head back to the car. We walked back and Niall opened the door for me I smiled and got in, he ran around to his own side, got in and started the car. We sat in silence until Little Things came on the radio. I smiled and looked at Niall,he was already looking at me.

"This can be our song" he said grabbing my hand. I smiled and squeezed his hand. I leaned my head on the window and listened to the boys voices.

"Sing to me" I said to Niall

"What" he said looking at me.

"Sing your part to me" I said again he nodded and when it got to his part he sang in tune. We stopped at a red light and when he was singing he looked at me the entire time. His eyes were absolutely mesmerizing I couldn't look away. He sang the last part.

Maybe you'll love yourself

Like I love you (ohhh)

I smiled and leaned in, he leaned is as well our lips brushed off each other, but then the car behind us beeped and we both pulled away and Niall groaned and started to drive.

"Don't worry Ni I'll promise you'll get that kiss later on" I winked.

We arrived at his house and it was huge! I got out and closed the door Niall grabbed my hand and pushed me so my back was on the car door. He smirked and said.

"So you promised me a kiss remember"

"Oh, did I" I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my waist and we both leaned in. Our lips met and they moved in perfect sync.

"Be my princess" I heard him say in between kisses. I pulled back and looked at him.

"Sorry, I know its to soon I just really really like you and I love every moment we spend together an-. I shut him up by placing my lips on his.

"Yes" I said.

"Yes I'll be your princess." He smiled, lifted me up and spun me around. We walked into his house and sat down on the couch together.

"Wanna watch a movie" he asked I nodded my head and he put in a scary movie, I absolutely hated scary movies.

"Before it starts I'm gonna change do you want to borrow a shirt" he asked, I nodded my head and we walked up too his bedroom, Niall threw me a shirt and I walked into the bathroom and changed. The shirt came to about mid thigh. I walked out and Niall had no top on. I just froze in my spot with my mouth wide opened.

"Hey, close your mouth its rude" Niall smirked, I blushed and covered my face. He came over and wrapped his arms around me. I giggled and tried to escape but he was stronger than me.

"Niallllll" I squealed, he started tickling me and I am the worst for tickles. He threw me on the bed and started tickling me even more, I couldn't stop laughing.

"Say Niall is the hottest and bestest boyfriend in the whole wide world and I'll stop" he said to me

"N-niall is the h-hottest and b-bestest boyfriend in t-the whole wide w-world" I said laughing he stopped and said

"Awww your so cute" I got up and walked too the door.

"You coming" I turned around and saw Niall staring at my ass.

"Meet ye downstairs" I said and made sure to wiggle my ass just to tease him.

Its mad to think I hated these boys and now I'm going out with one, and I honestly couldn't be more happier.