Chapter 22

A week later:

Becca's POV

With tour a week away everyone is very busy. The boys are at the studio all day for rehearsals, So I'm at home packing for me and Niall. I called Hailee and she's doing the same, I can't wait for tour hopefully no drama.

"Babe I'm home" I heard Niall's voice echo threw the house. I just finished packing Niall's stuff and put his bags beside mine.

"In here" I shouted so he could hear me. He walked in and gave me a kiss"

"Hi babe, how are you" he sat down on the bed while I cleaned up.

"Tired, I finished packing both our stuff so were all ready" I said and sat in his lap, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I leaned back and let a moan slip out of my mouth. He layed me down on the bed and got on top of me. He took his shirt of and then took mine of. He kissed down my neck all the way down to my leggings and pulled them off. He got to my panties and ripped them down my leg, soon all our clothing was on the floor and Niall was inside me.

That was the best night of my life.

**

I woke up my naked body wrapped in Niall's, I got out of bed and grabbed Niall's shirt and my panties. I went to the bathroom and done my business I brushed my hair and teeth and went back to Niall.

"Good morning" he said in his raspy morning voice. I got back in bed and he wrapped an arm around me.

"Good morning, did you sleep well" I asked him he looked at me and smirked.

"Yes I did, did you" he answered back I nodded my head and put my head on his chest.

We stayed silent until Niall broke it.

"Last night was amazing" he said I could feel my cheeks heat up, so I hid my face in Niall's chest and mumbled at 'yeah it was'

"Don't be embarrassed babe, you were so hot and when you moaned my name it was ju-" i stopped him talking by placing my lips on his.

"Okay we don't need to get detailed, let's get some breakfast" I got up and threw Niall some boxers he put them on and we both walked downstairs and got our breakfast.

"Okay what would you like" I asked.

"Let's have a fry" Niall said and smiled big

Niall sat at the island and I got out the food out and started the fry.

"Do you have rehearsals today" I asked Niall, he looked up from his phone and nodded.

"Yeah I leave in about 2 hours, so we can have some more fun while I wait for the boys to collect me" he winked and I turned bright red. I heard him laughing and I turned around.

"What" I asked wondering what was so funny. He kept laughing and shaking his head.

"Niall tell me or you won't get a fry" he camled down a bit and looked up at me.

"Last night when we finished you know what, you fell asleep but I stayed awake and then all of a sudden you let a fart" he said and started rolling around in laughter, my face is so red I could be a tomatoe, I got up and ran after him I made sure to turn the stove off before.

"It was so loud hahahaha" Niall said he ran into the landury room and shut the door. I banged on the door and shouted for him to come out.

"Niall you can't stay in there forever" I said

"Yes I can" he replied back. I know something that would get him out.

"Okay double the fry for me then" I started walking back and then I heard footsteps running towards the kitchen. I jumped on Niall and we both fell on the ground me on top.

"Say sorry" I said and held his hands down

"Sorry for what its not my fault your gassy" he said and laughed.

"Okay okay I'm sorry" I smiled and got up from him. He smacked my bum and ran to the kitchen to get his fry.

I walked in and Niall was sat at the table eating his fry. I got mine and sat beside me. We ate our breakfast and made small talk about tour.

"Okay babe I'm going to get showered and dressed." I kissed him and walked towards the bathroom. I turned around and Niall was there smirking.

"No" was all I said I knew what he wanted and I was not gonna give it to him. He pouted and walked into our bedroom.

After my shower I got changed into my jeans and check shirt with a white crop top under it. I changed and did my hair and makeup. Niall walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist I tried not to look but my eyes travelled down to it.

"Babe my eyes are up here" he said and chuckled at the end. I looked up and smiled sweetly.

"Me and Hailee are going out for coffee today while you are rehearsing. He nodded his head and kissed me.

"I'll text you when I'm on my way back love you" I shouted and took the keys to his range rover and drove to Starbucks to meet Hailee.

I parked the car and walked into Starbucks, I saw Hailee at a table in the corner with two coffee's.

"Sorry I'm late" I said and sat down I took my coffee and took a sup out of it.

"Its okay so how have you been" she asked.

We chatted about everything I also told her me and Niall had sex last night she started squealing and got a few peoples attention. She told me that her and Harry are going great and are happy together. We decided to head back before the boys get home. We went our seperate ways I arrived home and saw that the lights were on. I walked in and saw Niall on the couch watching football. I walked quietly over and put my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who" I whispered in his ear.

"Is it my beautiful girlfriend who I love with all my heart" I smiled at what he said and he pulled me over the couch and gave me a big hug.

"It was" I said and giggled. He gave me a peck on the lips and we talked about our days. Niall is so excited about tour he really does love his job.