Chapter 27

I woke up and noticed Niall wasn't beside me, I got out of bed and walked into the living room. No Niall. I tired the kitchen. Still no Niall, I saw a note on the table it was from Niall.

Babe, I'm gone to a meeting with the boys and simon,
I'll be back later if your feeling lonely ask Hailee to come over,
Love you xx

Niall

I smiled and decided to call Hailee. She answered on the third ring and we decided to go shopping to get some stuff for the baby.

I was getting dressed into some leggings and a top and put my converse on. I did my hair and makeup and was ready. Hailee knocked on the door so I grabbed my bag and went to the door. She was wearing shorts and a top to. We headed to the front and got into the car.

We arrived to the mall and got out. We walked to the entrance and walked around for a bit before Hailee spotted a baby shop and the two of us went inside.

"Aw Bec look how cute this is" Hailee said holding up a baby grow which said 'Daddy's Girl'

"Aw you should definitely get it" I said looking threw racks of baby clothes.

"I don't know because I don't know the gender yet" she said still holding the baby grow.

"Well how about you get it just in case" I said,she nodded her head and walked down to look at some more baby stuff.

Looking at all these baby clothes made me want to have a baby, but I think I'm too young to have one I wanna wait till I'm in my twentys.

Me and Hailee picked a few more baby clothes and toys and went up to the cash register. The women behind it looked at us in disgust, me and Hailee looked at each other.

"That will be $50" the rude cashier said and put the stuff in a bag. Hailee handed her the money and she snatched it out of her hand.

"Rude" I whispered to myself I looked up to the cashier who looked at me rudely.

We walked out of the shop and into some more.

"She was so rude" I said and linked arms with Hailee.

"Yeah I know" she replied and shook her head,we walked into forever 21 and had a look around. Hailee was buying clothes size bigger so she could fit into them when she gets her bump.

"Hey wanna go Starbucks" I asked after we paid for our stuff in forever 21.

"Yeah sure let's go" we walked towards starbucks and walked into coffee filling our nostrels. We walked up to the counter and ordered. I got a Carmel frap and Hailee got a Strawberry frap. We sat down and talked a for awhile.

Harry's POV

Me and the boys were in a meeting with Simon. Just talking about the new album. We have a few signings and radio interviews.

"So your first interview will be in a few weeks then after you will be going straight to a signing. I'm getting a bit worried I still haven't told Simon about the baby and I think now is the right time.

"Simon" I said getting his attention. He looked up and nodded his head telling me to continue.

This is it.....

"Um me and Hailee are having a baby" I said he looked at me for a while without speaking then stood up.

"Congratulations Harry, you'll be a great father." I stood up shocked and he shook my hand. I smiled and the five of us walked out the door.

"At least that's of my chest, now just to tell our parents and the fans." I sighed and walked beside Niall.

"Whatsup Haz" he asked and put his phone away.

"Just worried about telling the fans I don't want Hailee to get more hate" I said sadly and looked down. Niall put an arm around me.

"Don't worry mate it will get better" he said and we got into the car and we drove back to the hotel.

I walked into me and Hailee's hotel room to find it empty. I took my phone out and sent her a text.

Hey babe where are you

I sat down and put the TV on and went on twitter for a bit until Hailee texted back.

Just out with Becca, I'm on my way back now

I smiled and put my phone down.

30 minutes later

I heard a knock on the door I got up and Hailee was there with loads of shopping bags she smiled and walked in giving me a peck on the lips. She put her bags down and sat on the couch. I walked over to her and she put her legs on my lap and told me about her day.

"Oh babe look what I bought" she said and took out a pink baby grow saying 'Daddy's Girl' I smiled and felt tears come to my eyes.

"Babe why are you crying" she asked.

"I'm just so happy that I'm having a baby with you, I promise I'll be with you every step of the way." She smiled and leaned into me and pecked my lips. I smiled and leaned down to her belly.

"Hi baby it's your daddy, I love you so much I promise me and your mummy will look after you and love you" I kissed her belly and looked up at her and saw the biggest smile on her face.

"You going to be the best dad ever" she said and ran her hand threw my hair. I smiled and she cuddled into my side.

"I love you so much." I whispered.

"I love you too" she whispered back.