Chapter 19

Today me and Harry are going to have a day in because its rainy and windy outside.

Right now I'm lying on the couch in mine and Harry's apartment I'm waiting on Harry to come home, he had an interview today and he will be home any minute. I got up and went to the kitchen, I got popcorn sweets and drinks everything you need for a movie day. As I was empting the popcorn into a bowl I heard the front door close.

"Babe" I heard Harry call I smiled widly and ran into his arms I jumped up and and kissed his lips sweetly I pulled back and smiled at him.

"I missed you, how was your interview? I said and went back to the kitchen to get the stuff. I came out and put them on the coffee table in front of the couch and sat down beside Harry.

"I missed you too, and the interview was good we just talked about tour and our new album." He said throwing some popcorn in his mouth. I smiled at the thought of tour Im so excited.

"What are you smiling about" Harry asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Just the mention of tour I'm so excited." I said and smiled Harry laughed and pulled me into his side and kissed my forehead.

"I'm looking forward for it as well and I'm with the girl I love" I looked up and smiled, I gave him a kiss and hugged his side. We put the movie on and began our movie day.

Harry's POV

Me and Hailee are on our 3rd movie she is lying down on my lap, its nearly midnight and I can tell Hailee is getting tired I am myself I've had a long day them interviews tier you out.

"Babe you wanna go up or finish this movie" I asked stroking her hair, She looked up and shook her head. She turned her attention back on the movie and so did I.

**

The movie was over and Hailee put all the stuff in the kitchen and I cleaned up the living room. Hailee came in and reached for my hand. I finished putting the blankets on the chair and took her hand in mine. We walked into our bedroom and changed into our PJs I just took my top and jeans off. I slid in the bed and waited for Hailee to get in, I cheaked my twitter and scrolled threw some mentions I followed some fans and tweeted some back. Hailee came back and and got in bed I put my phone down and put my arms around her.

"Goodnight love" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight Harold" she said laughing a little.

"What did I say about calling me Harold" I said tickling her. She wriggled and laughed. I got on top of her and tickled her sides

"H-harry stop i-im sorry" she said laughing hard I stoped and looked down at her.

"Say Harry is the bestest boyfriend in the world and is amazing in bed" he winked and chuckled at the end.

"Harry is the bestest boyfriend in the world and is amazing in bed" She said. I got off her and smiled.

"Not" I heard her say I'm to tired to do anything so I'll get her tomorrow.

"Oh your so getting it tomorrow" I said and wrapped my arms around her.