Chapter 3

I opened the door and saw Hailee and the HARRY STYLES kissing! I cleared my throat and the two of them pulled away and looked at me.

"Um what's going on" I said folding my arms over my chest and raised a brow. They both looked at each other and Hailee began to speak.

"Um well, when the boys were here this morning, me and Harry were talking and then we exchanged numbers and then we were texting after school and then we sorta kissed." Hailee said looking down.

"Oh okay then,well I was just looking for you to tell you that the ceremony is starting in a while." I said walking away, her and Harry following behind me. We got to the hall and before I went in Hailee grabbed my arm. I turned around and waited for her to speak.

"Please don't tell anyone about this" she asked with pleading eyes. Harry has gone back to the boys.

"Don't worry I won't,now come on let's graduate!!" I smiled and pulled her arm into the hall and we took our seats I wasn't really bothered about what happened if I'm honest Hailee and Harry would make a cute couple.

'Hailee Bridge'

Everyone clapped and Hailee went up and got her degree. She bowed and walked of the stage.

She got back down and we both hugged.

'Becca Brooks'

I smiled and stood up,I walked up onto the stage and got my degree and bowed and walked off the stage,as I was walking off I saw Niall looking as me and he smiled slightly when he saw me looking back at him, I smiled slightly and walked back down to my seat.

The ceremony was over and Mr Blake the head teacher started speaking.

"Well....you did it...you all graduated,congratulations it has been a pleasure to work with you all, we will miss you dearly. Now we organized a little surprise for you... Please give it up for ONE DIRECTION. Everyone clapped and screamed and the boys came running on and introduce themselves. They started of with 'What Makes You Beautiful' everyone was up dancing but me I just looked at them all dancing. I caught Niall looking at me, I started blushing and I don't now why though, I got up and walked through all the people dancing and enjoying the performance, I could feel Niall's eye burn into the back of my head, I looked back and they were. I ran to the girls toilets to calmed myself down. I walked out and Hailee was outside with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Jesus Hailee you scared me" I said putting my hand on my heart. She looked me and raised one of her brows.

"What" I asked picking at my nails.

"Why did you run off, you know I saw Niall looking at you." She said smirking

"Oh um really I didn't notice I just needed some air" I said trying to sound convincing. I think I convinced her because she shrugged her shoulders and grabbed my arm.

"Come on let's go back inside, don't wanna miss the boys" she said winking, oh trust me I really do I thought. We returned back to the hall and the boys were just starting to sing another song it was a slow one,I noticed Niall started playing the guitar and they all were sat on stools.

"Ohh I love this song come on" Hailee dragged me and we stood in the middle and started singing. I turned to her and said.

"Hey what's this song called"

She smiled and replied with

"Little Things" I nodded and smiled and looked at the boys perform. Niall started singing and his voice was amazing,

If I let you let you know ohhh,

I'm here for you,

Maybe you'll love yourself,

Like I love you ohhh,

he stared at me for his whole solo and I couldn't look away. For the rest of the song we didn't break eye contact at all. I don't now what happened but every time I look at him I get butterflies, And I don't now what I'm gonna do. The boys finished and everyone clapped and cheered. They came down and took pictures with some fans. I sat down and went on my iPhone someone sat beside me and I looked up and saw Niall.

"Hi" he said looking at me. I smiled at him.

"Hi, um your performance was good,you definitely changed over the past 2 years." I said looking down.

"Oh so you like us now" he said smirking. I looked at him and smiled.

"Hey, I never said that" we both started laughing, his laugh was so cute.

"So um Harry and Hailee are getting along well." We both looked over at the two holding hands and smiling.

"Yeah there pretty cute together" I said smiling at them. I looked at Niall and he looked at me.

"Um anyways congratulations on your graduation."

"Oh thanks,thought it would never come" he laughed again.

Me and Niall got up and walked towards Hailee and Harry. I honestly don't now what's happening but I actually like being around Niall.