Chapter 11

Hailee and Harry went to bed around an hour ago I have a spare bedroom so they slept in there, so its just me and Niall now. I was getting sleepy and so was Niall.

"Hey babe, let's go to bed" I said getting up. I wasn't bothered cleaning up all the blankets I'll do it in the morning. Me and Niall walked up the stairs and into my bedroom. We both brushed our teeth, got our PJs on and flopped on the bed. Niall pulled me into his warm chest.

"Goodnight babe" he whispered.

"Goodnight Niall" I whispered back, and we both fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

**

I woke up quite late today, it was around 12:00, I just wanted to stay in bed all day with Niall. I looked up and saw that Niall was awake.

"Good morning" he smiled, I smiled back and kissed his lips.

"Good morning to you to" we both laughed and just relaxed.

"Hey, I was wondering, wanna go on a date tonight" I shot my head up and smiled at him.

"Of course!! When,where,what will I wear" I asked he started laughing and shook his head.

"Its a surprise but all I'm telling you is that you wear something fancy and we will leave at 7" I nodded my head and got up out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth,brushed my hair and did my business,I walked back out and went downstairs to make some tea. Harry and Hailee were already up, they cleaned up and made breakfast.

"Awww guys you shouldn't of done all this" they turned around and smiled.

"Its not a problem at all" Hailee said and handed me my tea. Harry made some pancakes and they looked delicious.

"Niall, breakfast" I yelled up the stairs. I heard footsteps run down the stairs, Niall was sat at the table with a plate of pancakes in front of him covered in syrup. I chuckled quietly to myself and walked into the living room. I turned the TV on and decided to watch some reruns of Friends. Hailee came in and sat beside me.

"Hey" she said sipping her tea.

"Hi" I said, eyes glued to the TV she chuckled,

"What are you doing today" she asked me, this time I turned to face her.

"Well me and Niall are going on a date" I said and smiled.

"Awww that's cute,well I'm going to get a shower and get dressed then me and Harry are gonna leave" I nodded my head and she walked upstairs. Niall came running in and jumped on the sofa.

"Niall what are you doing." I giggled, he looked up and smiled.

"I'm lying down,what you watching." he asked and looked at me.

"Just some reruns of Friends, wanna watch with me" he smiled and walked over to where I was sitting and sat beside me, he put his head on my shoulder.

Hailee walked downstairs dressed and called for Harry. We said our Goodbyes and they left. It was 2 and I need to start getting ready for tonight. Me and Niall were still watching reruns of Friends in our PJs were so lazy. I moved his head and got up.

"Where are you going" he asked

"Niall its 2 in the afternoon I need to get ready." I said and walked up the stairs. I got into my bedroom, went to my walk-in closet and looked through all my clothes. Bingo. I found my floral printed trousers with my white crop shirt and white heels with my gray bag. I went to the bathroom and had a shower. Washed my hair and body, got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked out and Niall was sat on my bed just in his boxers he was on his phone.

"Niall I need to change, go get a shower" he looked at me and smirked.

"Naa I like this view better" he said winking. I walked over to my underwear drawer and took out my new white lace set, I put them on and rewrapped the towel around my body again. I went to my dressing table and did my hair and makeup. Niall went into the shower finally and I continued getting ready. I had my hair down and curled the ends of it. I did natural eye makeup and for my lips I did a dark red color. I got up and changed into my clothes.

(Outfit on the sidebar)

Niall came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, his v line was very visible. He walked over to his bag and pulled out a pair of boxers, jeans and black tank with a red checkered shirt over it. He put his clothes on and waited downstairs for me. I finished getting ready and looked at my phone, it was 6:45 I decided to text Hailee and tell her that I'm going on a date now. She texted back good luck, love you. I put my phone in my bag and other things I might need. I walked downstairs and Niall was sitting on one of the spiny stools in the kitchen eyes glued to his phone.

"You ready" I asked, he looked up and his mouth formed a 'o' shape.

"You look beautiful Bec" he got of the stool and took my hand in his, I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Thanks babe, you look good as well." We walked out to his car hand and hand and he opened the door for me.

"Thanks" he ran around his side and hopped in.

"So where are we going" I asked

"Well babe,that's a surprise." He winked and drove out of the drive way.

Tonight should be amazing.