Chapter 9

I woke up cuddled into Niall's side. I looked up and he was still asleep, I gave him a kiss on the nose and got out of his grip. I walked downstairs and put the kettle on, my phone went off and it was Hailee I haven't talked to her since graduation.

(Conversation B=Becca H=Hailee.)

H: BECCA!!!

B:HAILEE! I haven't talked to you since graduation, what's going on.

H:well I do have news...ME AND HARRY ARE OFFICIAL!!

B: Oh my god congrats, I have news as well.

H:Thanks,what's your news.

B:Me and Niall are together.

H: WHAT! ARE YOU SERIOUS OH MY GOD TELL ME EVERYTHING!!

B: I will once I get my hearing back.

(End of conversation)

I told Hailee everything and she is coming over in a while to have a girls day.

"Morning babe" I heard Niall say. I turned around and saw him walking towards me just in his boxers. I looked at him and stared at his abs.

"Eyes up here babe" he said taking a cup and filling it with tea. I blushed and walked over to the couch. Niall came and sat beside me.

"What are you doing today" I asked him. He put his cup down on the table and started talking.

"Well me and the boys have a meeting about our next album and the tour we have in a few months." I smiled and nodded.

"That's good, I'm going out with Hailee today, I haven't seen her since graduation and also she and Harry are official." I said smiling.

"Right, we better get dressed then" he picked my tea up, put it on the table and threw me over his shoulder.

"NIALL put me down now!!" I screamed/laughed he started laughing and walked up the stairs, he kept smacking my bum. He threw me on the bed and hovered over me.

"Now, give me a kiss or I'll tickle you!" He said smirking. I sighed, leaned up and pecked him on the lips. He pouted and kissed me forcefully.

"Niall, you and I both now that I would love to continue this but we both need to get ready okay" he pouted and rolled off me. I forgot to give him his new shirts yesterday.

"Hey babe I bought you some new t-shirts yesterday." I handed him them and he gave me a kiss.

"Thanks babe" I smiled and walked to my closest and picked out my outfit. Its quiet warm out but breezy as well so I decided on my black jeans,my strip turtle neck and black boots.

(Outfit on sidebar)

I got a shower and washed my hair and body, I use this vanilla body wash and it smells amazing. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked into my room, I put on new underwear, put my clothes on, and did my hair and makeup. Niall walked in and had one of his new t-shirts on he looks really good.

"You okay" he asked I nodded my head and smiled at him.

"Well I'm going to stay here while your gone, maybe ask one of the boys over if that's okay." He said flopping down on the bed.

"Yeah that's okay as long as you don't go threw my underwear." He smirked and laughed.

"No promises." He winked and walked back downstairs. I finished my makeup and hair,got my bag and walked downstairs. Niall,Harry and Hailee where sitting on the couch.

"Hey, you ready." I asked Hailee, she nodded, got up and gave Harry kiss. Niall walked over to me and gave me a kiss, it was sweet. I smiled and walked over to Hailee, we both walked out and shouted bye to the boys. We took my car and drove to nandos. When we got there their was barely anyone so we got a table straight away. We ordered our food and started catching up.

We were out for about 2 hours, we decided to get going. We paid and left. We got in my car and drove back home.

"So what did your mum say" Hailee asked.

"She got a promotion and will be away for about 3-6 months, so Niall is gonna stay with me until she gets back." I smiled thinking of me and Niall spending a lot of time together.

"To be honest I never knew someone who hated one direction would end up with one" we both laughed.

"I know right, but its been 2 years since I sorta checked them out." I parked my car outside my house because Niall's Range Rover is parked in the driveway. We got out and walked up to the front door.