Christmas Special

.

.

.

"Kid, you're an idiot"

"Huh?"

Adrien looked at his kwami with pure confusion while Plagg looked at him like he was stupid. And maybe because he was stupid.

"She doesn't want all of these luxury"

Plagg gestured at the dozens of shopping bags on the floor. There were about 10 of it and each was worth a thousand.

"I know"

"You know, she'd be mad at you right?"

Adrien only shrugged and grinned. Plagg shook his head in annoyance and went to his own luxury. Camembert.

But there was one bag that had the most important item out of them all. It was a simple gift but worth thousands of memories.

Adrien glanced at the ceiling with a huge smile set on his face. His body laying comfortably on the couch. His other leg dangling off. He looked relaxed.

"I don't care if you're gonna get pissed off. You're My Princess and I'm your Kitty"

Adrien mumbled and drifted off to sleep. Okay, he said all those to the fucking ceiling. Now the ceiling is pink and fucking flattered.

"And I can spoil you whenever I fucking want"

"Except when your card's empty!"

Plagg shouted and Adrien smirked.

"I doubt that"

"Cocky blonde"

®®®

Jealousy.

Jealousy is when a person feels below or is feeling threatened by something that belongs to them.

Adrien could only stare at them in jealousy. He gritted his teeth and bore his venomous glare at the boy.

Marinette wrote something on a piece of paper while the blue haired boy waited. They were far apart from each other but both were talking.

"They aren't even kissing Adrien"

Plagg muttered and pulled Adrien's shirt. Adrien didn't even notice the action, he still kept glaring at Luka.

Luka shuddered and Marinette glanced at him.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I felt like someone was glaring into my soul"

He chuckled and glanced around. Adrien hid his face behind the tree. Marinette looked at him in confusion before sighing.

"Adrien Agreste. If you don't come out then you won't receive croissants"

Marinette tapped her foot and crossed her arms. The paper still on her hand with unamusement.

"Pfft, I can live with that"

He muttered and scoffed quietly. Plagg facepalmed at him and sighed before flying into the boy's bag.

"Fine then, no sweets. Not even a single plate"

He bit his cheek hesitantly while thinking about the pros and cons. Marinette groaned in annoyance.