New Year Special

Happy New Year!

️❤️❤️
(In my country)
Also wtf?! 10k reads😭
It hasn't even been a month ❤️♥️
.

.

.

"Ladybug has been missing. Chat Noir has been missing. Where could they be?"

"We've only been missing for a week. No big deal"

Adrien groaned and started braiding the bluenette's hair. Marinette chuckled and leaned back on his chest.

"We're heroes. It's natural for them to worry about us"

Adrien hummed and hugged her. Her back on his chest. His arms around her waist.

Just couple things.

"Should we continue our plan? Bugaboo?"

Marinette looked at her finger. Her ring. Golden ring. A promise ring. Then something covered her hand and it was his hand.

She blushed.

"I think we should. Since Hawkmoth has quit. We should give them a surprise."

Adrien kissed a strand of her hair. With a smirk on his face.

"Then we will"

®®®

"Hey, the Ladyblog is back!"

One student shouted and the others immediately took out their phones. They squealed when the Ladyblog was back because it meant that Ladybug is back and Laydbeetle is gone.

"Yes! Wait- Ladybug is kissing Chat Noir?!"

"They are?!"

"Called it!"

"This is such a big surprise and it's almost New Year's Eve! This surely would crush Chat Noir fans!"

"Suit yourself. Ladybug is much better than those die hard fans!"

They all laughed. And walked inside their classroom. Alya smiling when they heard their conversation.

"Alya. The Ladyblog is back?"

Nino asked from behind her. Alya smiled brightly.

"Yeah! I miss Ladybug. She's pretty. She's bold and most importantly she's Ladybug! The Ladybug!"

Alya squealed.

Little did she know.

A surprise would shock the whole world in just a few hours.

"Okay then......and it's almost New Year's by the way. We were planning on watching the fireworks on the Eiffel Tower"

Nino said and Alya nodded.

Then she saw two familiar figures. A blonde and a bluenette. She instantly ran towards them and engulfed Marinette in a hug.