20: Together

Together

.

This is a flashback. Sorry for the confusion

.

"Tikki! I just kissed Chat Noir on the cheek!"

"Your lips. Not mine"

"Tikki!"

Marinette glared at the chuckling kwami. Marinette buried her face on her pillow.

"But...it felt so right Tikki. I-I think-"

"You think that you're hidden feelings for your kitty finally rose up and slapped you in the face smugly so you can fucking realize?"

"How did you...."

"Marinette. It's obvious. You got jealous when he was with other girls as Ladybug and you developed feelings for him when he kissed your cheek or when he circled your waist with his arm!"

Damn. This kwami can rant! Support Tikki everyone

"I love..."

"Say it..."

Tikki pressed further. And Marinette shook her head with a pounding heart.

"I-I love-"

Marinette screamed girlishly and shook her head. Tikki sighed and scoffed.

"Marinette"

"Okay fine! I love Chat Noir!

"Then let us rejoice!"

"What?"

"Thy dumbass"

"Tikki?!"

"Oh sorry! I'm more than centuries old and I love using Early Modern English"

Tikki giggled and Marinette decided to ignore her kwami's modern words.

"And clearly, Chat Noir has feelings for you too"

Marinette's head whipped at her and when she started to get up. Her foot was caught by her blanket. She landed in a thump.

"Ow!"

"Oh Marinette..."

"Wait-w-what do you mean he has feelings for me too?"

"Please. Stop developing ultra mega  blind max pro apple phones. I beg of you, Steve Jobs"

"Tikki?"

"I mean come on Marinette! Didn't you see how worried and angry he was when you got hurt? He even loved your kiss on the cheek. Gosh Dammit, he loves you!"

"But I just came back"

Tikki facepalmed. Does she need to spell this out? Adrien=Chat Noir. Kids, this is why we need school.

"He loved you before you left. But he was blind alright? He was blind just like how you are!"

Marinette gave Tikki an offensive glare while Tikki ignored that and continued to do her speech to make this girl realize something.

"You kept chasing someone who wasn't there for you when in reality. You should have chased the boy who was beside you the whole damn time!"

It was silent for a moment before Marinette stood up straight and pointed at herself determinedly.

"Fuck! I need to tell him!"

"Go go go!"

"I need to tell him that I love him!"