12: Kagami

Kagami

.

.

.

She wasn't used to it. Kagami wasn't used to it.

She was always so bold. She made up plans independently. She was reliable and calm. Calm as the sea.

She wasn't used to being hated.
She wasn't used of being a disappointment.

No, not at all. She was trained to be perfect. Trained to be Kagami Tsurugi.

Known to be perfect. How many languages can she speak? You'd be surprised. Can she fence? Of course she can. Is she smart? What are you? five?

So yes, she was used to all of those except one.

She wasn't used of being second. She was always first.

She hated being second. She despised that word. As she always thought that being second was the first loser.

(HA! Gruncle Stan anyone?)

Oh back to the point-

When the familiar bluenette entered the classroom. She knew right away that she was Marinette. She knew it had to be her because as always, Kagami was smart.

But why oh why, did Adrien blush?

So Marinette was that someone.

She couldn't understand the boiling rage on her heart. She never felt this before.

Jealousy?
Envy?
Anger?
Rage?

She never felt that, usually people feel like that because of her. It wasn't fair. She was gone. Gone for a damn year but when Adrien laid eyes on her and blushed. He didn't even see her for a year! Why did he blush?!

Kagami was trying so hard not to glare at the blonde. He was blushing like a tomato. Could it be her appearance? Sure she became undeniably pretty but even looks wouldn't make someone blush like that!

They dated. But he never blushed around her. But he blushed when he laid eyes on Marinette.

Marinette.

Her first friend. They may have misunderstood each other at first but they became friends.

Is she seriously gonna start war because of a damn blush?

It could be a yes or no. Knowing Kagami, there is no in between.

"Oh Kagami. You may sit next to Nathaniel"

Miss Bustier announced and Kagami stood up. Marinette waved at her and smiled. But she didn't return it back.

Her face remained neutral as she silently walked to her new seat. Marinette frowned but didn't voice it.

The teacher began her lesson. Adrien turned around and smiled at her. She smiled back and gave a wave.

It was only a simple little greeting but Adrien turned around with a blush.

.

What is up with me blushing?

.

He could hear chuckling and saying "Kid she's wearing a Chat Noir outfit~"