22: Reveal

Reveal

.

.

.

Marinette was suspicious. She's suspecting Chat Noir to be someone from her class. But who could it be?

Surely, it couldn't be Chloe.

I mean Chloe kissing her?
Are you out of your fucking mind?!

Ehem. As I was saying.

1ST DAY

"Marinette? Can I talk to you?"

A girl with midnight hair looked at her and fiddled with her pin. That's new, Kagami was elegant but it's an understandment.

The whole class was looking at her with either hatred, pity or confusion. She was Kagami Tsurugi. The girl they envied but it looks like, Kagami envied them.

Having friends. Being free. Not controlled. And being teenagers at their age.

"Of course"

They both walked towards the bathroom. The silence wasn't even awkward nor weird. It was unusually comforting and comfortable.

"Marinette....I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those awful words. I'm sorry for disappointing you. You chose me as Ladybeetle even when I stole him away from you"

Kagami placed a hand on the bluenette's shoulder. Marinette looked at her and smiled before engulfing her with a hug.

"It's okay Kagami. I forgive you, oh and also, I have a boyfriend"

"Really?! Who is it?!"

Kagami excitedly shook Marinette which was so unlike of a composed girl. Marinette was seeing stars after Kagami shook her.

"It's Chat Noir"

Kagami blinked then smiled at her brightly. She clasped both of their hands together and she looked at her in happiness.

"I'm happy for you. I truly am. You two are really meant for each other but do you know who he is?"

Marinette shook her head.

"Not yet but we're playing a game. A game in which who gets to figure each other's identity first"

Kagami grinned and Marinette grinned back. Kagami patted her on the back.

"A truly brilliant game. And I might have met someone"

"Really who is it?!"

Marinette squealed and this time, karma was truly a bitch when Marinette shook the life out of Kagami.

"It's umm... Luka?"

Marinette gasped and squealed even more. Sure, Luka might've liked her but she rejected him truthfully and he accepted that. Marinette was really happy when Luka found Kagami.

"I'm happy for you! I hope you two will be together!"

Kagami blushed and stuttered while Marinette smirked.

"L-let's get to class"

Kagami stuttered and ran away from this shipping bluenette. Marinette only smirked in response and whistled innocently.

When Marinette went inside. She saw Alya waving at her and she waved back. Nino greeted her and continued talking to Alya.

When she looked at Adrien. He was already looking at her with unknown emotions. Oh you must think that after their encounter, they would've been awkward.