1: Where

§ Adrien §

Where

"Hey Alya, Hey Nino"

I saw two brunettes who were in the classroom. Unusually, we were the only three since we've arrive super early due to Alya wanting to meet us.

I greeted them but frowned as Alya turned around with puffy eyes while Nino looked worried, like all of his music was suddenly deleted.

I can't blame him. One time, Plagg actually did that and I had to comfort my best friend who was mourning. As punishment, Plagg had a break from cheese.

I was snapped back to reality when Alya actually fell down while Nino tried to pull her arm but eventually he just rubbed circles on her back while she was buried unto his chest.

Well damn.

What do I do in this awkward yet confusing situation?

"A-Alya, are you alright?" I managed to say from the shock.

She shook her head.

"Marinette...."

My ears instantly perked up. Was she in trouble? Where is she? Marinette what?

"She left..."

Me and Nino froze. Alright, to be honest. Why did that hurt me? Probably, because she's one of the greatest friend I met yet she didn't mutter a single goodbye.

"H-huh?"

Then all of sudden, Alya stopped crying then glared at me through her puffy eyes.

What'd I do?!

"Didn't you hear me Agreste?! I'm literally balling my eyes out and you want me to repeat?!"

She yelled through her hoarse voice making me and Nino cringe. Thankful to Nino, he saved me for Alya's wrath.

"Uhh Marinette?"

Then Alya started sobbing again. I sighed a relief while Nino confusingly comforted the moody Alya.

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Meanwhile somewhere out there.

"Alya's probably balling her eyes out. But we aren't any different since my eyes are also puffy. But knowing Alya, she may be crying like I literally died or something"

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

When Alya stood up and tried to run off to the bathroom. Someone barged through the door making them collide with Alya.

It was hilarious to watch Chloe fall back to Sabrina. Chloe was holding a makeup palette which landed on Sabrina's face. Now Sabrina looks like Penny wise.

Chloe glared at me for laughing at the irony of the situation.

Hey, Chloe didn't yell "ADRIKINS👄!"
Which IS a big relief on my part.

Oh wait-

What was I supposed to do again?

Nino's facepalm echoed throughout the classroom while my head snapped towards him. I titled my head in question.

"Uhh did I say that out loud?"

Nino facepalmed with his other hand while Sabrina blinked in a Prennywise manner.

"Dude, you're saying everything out loud"

"Oh sorry"

"And you owe Sabrina an apology"

"For what?..."

"Dammit! I have no more hands left to facepalm"

Chloe cleared her throat and gestured towards Sabrina and Alya.

'Nino" She said

"Oh right--Adrien, bro! You even said that Sabrina looked like Pennywise out loud!"

It was me who facepalmed now.

We stopped our nonsense when Alya sobbed once again. We looked at her instantly.

"Alya!"

I shook her shoulder gently and she looked up to form her tear streaming face. I frowned even more.

"What do you mean she left? Like she's gone?"

She nodded slowly as I widened my eyes at her seriousness.

"You're joking righ?"

I glanced at Nino for confirmation. But frowned even more when he covered his face with his cap while showing the screen of his phone towards me.

I read it out loud.

Goodbye. Also tell Alya not to cry in the classroom, it may look like I died😑

I don't know if I should cry or laugh.

I quickly took out my phone in hope that she messaged me but to my disappointment, she didn't.

Our last messaged were three weeks ago. Have I ignored her that much? But I didn't. Everytime I talked to her in school, she would just leave right away.

It confused me to no end but it also made me worried if she hated me that much.

Heck, she didn't text a simple goodbye.

And that somehow hurt more than Ladybug's rejections.