14: Revebattle

Revebattle

.

.

.

Kagami clenched her hand and gritted her teeth. Trying not to let any tears spill. Trying not let any weakness be exposed.

She was in the bathroom. She was crying silently. Until a dark butterfly landed on her blue pin from her left side.

She saw that and immediately got the earrings out and placed it on the counter.

"Revebattle, I am Hawkmoth. Give me Ladybeetle's and Chat Noir's miraculous"

She didn't dare to fight the darkness. Because she caused so much trouble and she wanted. Revenge.

She glanced at the earrings. She thought that after she captures Chta Noir"s miraculous, she could easily find the earrings and give them to Hawkmoth.

She went outside.

So she covered it with a piece of cloth and placed it inside her locker.

"I'm giving you the power to manipulate your revenge in many ways. So will you agree?"

"Of course, Hawkmoth"

And purple covered her whole body.

®®®

Marinette was in her class. Head down and arms crossed in front. Alya wanted to interview her but one glance at her tired and broken face, was enough to shut her up.

"Okay Class. We are going to discuss about Stages of Forgiveness. This topic may seem simple but no, it is not. There are five stages and each stages are hard. So-"

"Excuse me Miss Bustier, but what are we gonna do with this topic?"

Alix groaned out while the teacher only smiled since Alix was interested when she asked questions.

"Well, we were planning on making all of you take a test. A test for forgiveness. You'll talk with your partners and ask them forgiveness"

"How do we know our partners? We're all friends here"

The teacher smirked. Marinette would be lucky to have Adrien as a partner if fate allows it but fate was never really by her side.

Marinette looked at her Teacher.

"Alya and Chloe"

The class gasped. So the teacher was picking partners of who wasn't compatible or comfortable with each other.

Alya sighed and Chloe glared.

"See, we aren't friends with everyone"

"Nino and Nathaniel"

"Alix and Sabrina"

"Rose and Kim"

"Juleka and Kagami"

.

"Uhh but Kagami isn't here?"

Juleka pressed her fingers in hope that she wouldn't talk to her partner.

"Oh, you can explain what we're doing to her tomorrow"

But Miss Bustier had other ideas. The list continued until it stopped with two people.

"Marinette and Adrien"

The class looked at her confusingly. Rose raised a hand.

Marinette glanced up and smiled. For once, fate was on her side. This will be the prefect opportunity to talk together

"Aren't they friends?"

"Oh you wouldn't know" Miss Bustier chuckled and recalled the memory of seeing her students yesterday.

Adrien and Marinette were talking until Adrien run away, he looked hurt while Marinette looked confused and worried.

She shipped them.

Yes, she shipped them very much so she assigned her class with this topic to make them forgive each other. So let's see how this turns out.

.

"It isn't fair! Why is it always the two of them?!"

Someone shouted from the door. They gasped when they saw a girl wearing blue long sleeved and had multiple black clothings.

Kagami?

Marinette stared in shock. She grabbed Alya's hand and together they hid under their desk.

"She's akumatized"

Alya nodded in understanding. They kept quiet under their seats.

"She looks like she was akumatized?"

"Oh. It's because I am"

Then she snapped her fingers. The whole room went white. Everyone was asleep but when inside their head, was their most horrible nighmares.

Marinette held a breathe when they weren't affected.

Kagami- Revebattle gritted her teeth and left to find Chat Noir's miraculous.

"Girl I gotta record this!"

Marinette didn't dare to stop Alya since she was also having problems of her own.

Kagami is Ladybeetle and Ladybeetle is akumatized.

How will she fix this?

Wait! She wasn't wearing the earrings

"Tikki? Can you sense the earrings?"

"Let me try"

Tikki closed her eyes and started humming. Then she widened her eyes and flew.

"Follow me!

"Why is always them? Why is always Marinette partnered with Adrien?! He dated me. Not her. I was there for him when he needed it"

.

Honey, you weren't even close.

Prepare to meet the Author's rant.

How arrogant of her to think that. Marinette IS Ladybug and Ladybug has been at Chat Noir's side. When Chat Noir broke down, she was there for him.

When Adrien broke down, Marinette was there for him. So what exactly in your alibi do you say that you were there for him?

Was there a time where you stroked his hair and told him everything would be alright? Was there a time where you hugged him to give him comfort?

Nah bitch, because you weren't really there.

Your love is one-sided and clearly invalid. The Fandom declines your request.

And this is why Adrienette is solid as fuck.

.

"Plagg, I love her"

"About fucking time!"

Adrien looked at him weirdly. Plagg looked at him in the same way.

"Listen kid, you've been in love with her! All sides of her! And what's stopping you? Just because she didn't message you! For fucks sake Adrien, she was the Unknown Number"

Adrien's mouth formed an "o". Plagg sighed. He really was tired of this love drama.

He's helping the kid.

"What do you mean all sides of her?"

Well, perhaps Plagg gave him too much help.

"Do you mean-"

"Adrien! I'm going to give you your worst nightmare!"