10: Chat

Chat

.

.

.

"Kid, give me cheese"

A kwami voice demanded while Adrien stood frozen. Oh shoot, his transformation wore off and he slowly glanced at the bluenette.

But to his surprise, she continued sketching. Like if she turned around right now, she would be able to see his identity and that would cause some dangers.

But instead, she grabbed a towel from her drawer and tied it around her face.

"There's some cheese on my mini fridge. It's camambert I think"

"Thank you Marinette!"

The kwami or Plagg shouted and went to her minifridge. She crossed her arms and turned around.

"Tell me Chat Noir, why didn't you notice that your ring has been beeping?"

He could tell the anger radiating off her. And wow, he always loved that trait of here whenever she was around Chat Noir.

She wasn't afraid to show her emotions and he loved that.

"So...the mini-fridge is new"

He tried changing the topic.

.

"Don't you dare distract me by a fridge"

.

But he failed miserably well.

"Me-owch. Alright, I am pawry sorry purr all of this"

.

And she facepalmed.

.

Then she vibrated while she covered her mouth. Her hair covered her face.

"Wai- Princess are you okay?"

Then her laugh filled the room. It sounded so pleasing to Adrien and it made him smile at her laugh.

Despite the towel covering her eyes. She still looked beautiful as ever.

"I can never stay mad at my kitty"

.

.

BA DUMP

.

.

Shit. What was that?

Something fluttered on his stomach. It suddenly became hard to breathe. Why was this happening? Warm parts covered his cheeks while his heart accelerated.

"Chat are you okay?"

No I'm not. What the hell did you do to me?

"Chat-"

"Kid. I'm back!"

Their heads whipped through the booming voice. Adrien glared at his kwami who was holding a cheese and gulping it.

"Plagg, put that cheese back"

"Aw but Plagg's voice is so cute"

Marinette remarked and Plagg smirked. He rubbed his head on the bluenette's cheek and smiled smugly at Adrien.

"Why thank you, Marinette"

Marinette giggled and scratched his head. Well, she couldn't see but she assumed it was.

"Plagg- we should get going right now"

"But I wanna-"

"Plagg"

"Fine"

"Bye Marinette"

"Bye Plagg"

.

.

"Plagg, Claws out"

A flash covered the room. Adrien now Chat Noir was on her room once again. Marinette undid the towel.

"Princess, this kitty has gotta go"

Maronette nodded and stood up. Once they were in the balcony, Marinette looked at him determinedly.

"What's with that face-"

Something soft Grazed his cheek. He widened his eyes when Marinette's pink lips graced his cheek.

"What the-"

And suddenly he was falling. Lucky for him, his reflexes were incredible so it was no surprise that he landed on the street but immediately used his baton to go on top of a rooftop.

"Princess"

Instead of receiving an apology. She laughed and smirked at him smugly. His cheeks remained warm at her smug face.

"And that's, for detransforming"

She winked at him and waved him off. Then she went inside her room without another word.

Chat could only stand there and wonder "What the fuck just happened?"

Then he realized that he was still looking at her balcony. So he immediately went off.

He knew that he would soon visit his princess. And he knew, that he liked it.

So when his civilian self met her the next day, that was such an unforgettable day.