Epilogue

Epilogue
Merry Christmas
❤️🎄😊

This chapter is dedicated to cats_rule728
Your words mean
so much to me❤️

.

.

.

"Good evening, Mr. Agreste"

"Good evening, Marinette. Please have a seat"

She smiled and went to reach for a seat but Adrien stood up. Walked over her and pulled her seat.

She smiled brightly at him and he grinned.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome My Princess"

Gabriel watched the two with a small smile playing on his lips. He already liked this girl. When Adrien took a seat. His father gestured to Nathalie.

Then chefs went inside and placed many delicious dishes. Marinette could literally drool if it weren't a formal dinner.

Chocolates? Had four fucking plates of it. Salads? Three bowls. Seriously, this wasn't even dinner anymore. It was just a damn buffet. And I'm not exaggerating.

Marinette slowly rose her spoon and took a scoop of rice. She then went to get some sushi.

They began eating, the silence wasn't uncomfortable. It was calm and not awkward at all.

After few minutes, his father finally spoke up.

"So Marinette Dupain-Cheng, what made you take interest of my son?"

Gabriel looked at their hands closely and saw the golden rings. They were matching and they looked perfect.

She took a sip of water before replying. She looked at the man and glanced at the blonde. Adrien grave her an encouraging smile.

"Well, it was his first day of school. There was gum under my desk and I thought he was the one that placed it there but the culprit was Chloe Borgeis"

She paused. She took in a shaky breath.

"I yelled at him. I thought he would be one of those cliché rich snobs. But I was very wrong, he made an effort to apologize at me after school. He shielded me from the rain and apologized to me"

Gabriel Agreste had a huge smile on his face while listening. Adrien looked at him with a frown.

"How interesting. Indeed. But what traits of his made you fall in love?"

Marinette smiled a bit and continued slicing some meat.

"His sincerity. His kindness. His bravery. And most importantly, him being himself. Adrien Agreste is one of the most kindest people out there. And that's why I love him"

Adrien looked at her in awe and she beamed at him with a smiled. Marinette glanced at his father and froze

Marinette covered her mouth. She didn't mean to say the world 'love'. She was too occupied about him that she forgot that his father didn't know about their secret hero self.

However, his father gave her a wide smile.

"I do agree on that part. He's just like his mother and I am proud of him"

This was the first time that his father ever said he was proud of him. Marinette dropped her hand slowly and gave the man an awkward smile but that didn't stop them from eating.