8: Wild

Wild

.

.

.

The blunette smiled at the black hero. She looked so relieved to see him. She even looked like she missed him

It would be impossible for the cat to not see how Marinette missed him.

Her kitty. Her partner. Her Chat Noir.

Yet she didn't know who he was, she trusted him as a whole but right now, it seems like her kitty has gone wild.

The black cat has been attacking nonstop at the balloons. His attacks were harsh and Marinette didn't know why.

"Chat watch out!"

Her silky voice was enough of a distraction for him that made him not even listen to her warning.

But luckily another blocked the attack by her yoyo. Ladybeetle has arrived and the first thing she did was glaring at her supposedly partner.

"You should pay attention"

"You should have been here sooner"

Ladybeetle was taken back at his comeback and noticed that his eyes weren't at her. They were at the bluenette tied in a chair while a clown was in front of her.

"Ladybeetle! Chat Noir! Give me your Miraculous!"

"Never"

"You wish!"

They replied instantly. The Clown grew even more furious when Hawkmoth pressured him to hurry up.

"When will this misery end..."

Marinette narrated grumpily as she once again was being pulled by balloons. She bit that one balloon and it popped.

She tried kicking the tape that.was tied on her knees. Eventually she was tired out.

"Marinette stop! We'll come and rescue you!"

Chat's deep voice made her stop and gulped. She glanced up and saw that Ladybeetle was near the clown while Chat Noir was busy fighting with his baton.

Wow. That sounded so...

"You will never escape. Blueberry!"

The mesmerizing girl only rose an eyebrow and titled her head. She smirked.

"Oh. Says who?"

"Me-"

At that exact moment, a kick was launched on The Clown's makeup face. The Clown rubbed his jaw.

"What? How did-"

"Oh you know. From a little help"

Marinette signaled her head to a balloon that was holding a knife.

After seeing the glare from his leader, he squeaked and popped out of fear.

Wow, even his minions were dimwits

She undid the tapes from her wrist and smiled at him sweetly. Cracking her knuckles and got ready in a
fighting position.

"What do you say Clown Face? Care to dance?"

After the shock from his face evaporated. He also got ready by some warm up. And after he did his stupid dance, he got on his fighting position.

"Of course"

And they danced. They danced with attacks to each other. Marinette is doing well in landing hits while also dodging meanwhile, The Clown was struggling to even land a hit.

"Who knew you could fight?"

He panted out as he was thrown by her kicks but unfortunately, he didn't fall off the Eifell Tower. Yet.

"Underestimating leads to defeat"

She stated and she launched herself towards him.

But The Clown grabbed her arm and threw her to the side. Her back landed on the wall. A direct hit.

"Marinette!"

The blonde hero dropped everything. Stopped everything on what he was doing. He threw every balloon on his way.

In an instant, he was held by Ladybeetle.

He glared at her with so much hatred, it made her widen her eyes.

"Let go Ladybeetle. She's in danger"

The harshness in his voice made her flinch but she gripped him tighter. Chat Noir was furious now.

He forced her grip to lose and threw her hand to the side. Then he was running so fast to his princess.

"Chat! No!"

And he was held by dozens of balloons. They were tied by the strings of the balloons so it made it even harder to move.

But even so, that didn't stop the knight to save his princess.

"Cataclysm!"

"Haha you lose! Blueberry"

As the blunette slowly got into a sitting position. Her bangs covered her face but she moved it to the side.

"Did I?"

The Clown frowned.

"Duh-"

SNAP

The red tie The Clown wore was ripped. A purple dark butterfly flew out of it while the bluenette smirked at the item on her hands.

"Oopsies"

"De-evilize Time!"

Ladybeetle captured the Akuma with her yoyo. A white butterfly emerged from it. Red butterflies flew around the city, recreating everything.

Marinette's back didn't even hurt anymore. She glanced up and saw a black gloved hand offering to her.

She smiled widely at him.

"Hey Chat Noir. Noticed my absence after a year?"

She chuckled but stopped when she saw how furious those green orbs were.

.

Shit. I'm in trouble. Aren't I?

.

.

.

"Yes, you are"

.

Damn. Did I say that out loud?

.

"You did, Princess"