6: Akuma

(From here on, this is 3rd perspective)

Akuma

Run, jump, flee.

.

That's what the blunette has been doing for five minutes or maybe more. The child on her arms was amazed by Marinette's flexibility and reflexes.

.

"Don't worry Manon, we're almost there"

.

The brown haired pigtailed girl widened her eyes and nodded. She sunk further on Marinette's chest.

.

Before the child knew it, Marinette had dropped her at her mom's place and locked the doors while a frantic Nadia came rushing in.

.

"M=Marinette? You're back?"

.

She stuttered while she hugged the life out of her daughter.

.

"Yes, but we can dwell on that later. Take care of Manon"

.

Marinette barely gave them time to process before she locked the doors and went out running.

.

What's taking Chat Noir and Ladybeetle so long?!

.

She ran outside because she saw a lot of people become victimized by 'The Clown'. Old cliche name, I know.

Her bluebell eyes glared at this clown who was floating.

.

Dammit author! Stop with the Penny wise reference!

.

Fuck you,  I have a thing for Penny wise.

.

.

She slid under a moving bus when The Clown tried to attack her with their superpowers. This clown can convert balloons into force.

.

Once the bus was over her. She got up with her feet and ran again towards The Clown.

.

She had to do a front backflip when the Clown sent balloon monsters in front of her.

.

She didn't hesitate to punch them or kick them. Watching the Balloons pop was a relief that they weren't that indestructible.

.

Oh no

.