chapter 15

Enjoy~•

Enjoy~

Before the towel could land on the ground, Taehyung's eyes widen and that gave me a second, so I pulled away from his grip and ran back into the bathroom, making sure I took my clothes with me this time.

I shut the door behind me.

He probably saw my butt.

I sit on the floor, shivering when the cold tiles touch my skin , thinking of ways how can I die.

I can drown myself.

Strangle myself.

Flush myself in the toilet.

Damn so many ways to die.

I hide my face in the clothes and let out muffled yells.

"Iwanttodie iwanttodie iwanttodie iwanttodie iwanttodie iwanttodie iwanttodie iwanttodie iwanttodie iwanttodie iwanttodie iwanttodie iwanttodie iwanttodie iwanttodie iwant-"

" Y/n,you okay in there?" I heard Taehyung and my head shots up.

Of course I'm okay, of course I'm fine. Thinking of ways to kill myself is a normal thing.

I quickly change into my clothes and peek out with a floor wiper in my hand.

"Okay so if that fucker tries to do anything suspicious I'll whack his balls with this so hard that he may have to get castrated." I say as I hold the stick of the wiper tightly.

" Who's going to get castrated?" I jump at the sound and turn around to see Taehyung.

My face heats up in embarrassment.

"You are if you don't stop this behavior of yours!" I yell and he smiles.

" What did I do?" He tilts his head.

Can I hit him now?

'What did I do?' BOY LET ME TELL YOU WHAT YOU DID WITH THIS WIPER-

"hm?" He asks and I close my eyes.

Let's just forget it. Better forgotten than being awkward.

"I- nothing." I clench my jaw as I walk to my bed. He follows me.

"Tell me Y/n. Why do you so sound so mad?" He asks as he pokes my shoulder.

Keep calm , Y/n.

"Taehyung just forget it." I say trying not to lose my calm.

" Taehyung, I said leave it." I speak in almost a growl.

" But Y/n tell me." He says as he holds my arm.

Fuck it.
Fuck every single thing.