chapter 11

Enjoy~•

Enjoy~

My eyes flutter open and adjust to the lighting. Stretching my body as I sit up, rubbing my eye as a jaw-splitting yawn breaks through. I look at my left to see Taehyung sleeping peacefully and hugging a cushion. Clicking my tongue I stand up and make my bed before grabbing my phone.

I still had an hour for school so I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine, changing into my uniform. I get out and grab my things as I look at the dead body.

Should I wake him up or not?

. . .

Naah

I dash out of the room and grab an apple for breakfast before leaving the dorm. I walk outside to the park near the campus. No one wasn't allowed to leave the campus except from weekends but I had managed to sneak out a few times.

And even if someone saw me what could they do? Suspend the top student in campus? And if they suspend me then for how long . One week? Two weeks? Huh.

Yes I am very full and proud of myself, but I am also very thankful. On being the top student, damn I had many privileges and most teacher's would favour me.

If you have any problems, reach my position.

And to do that, start studying already.

I climb over the fence and reach the other end safely. Biting the apple as I look over my shoulder to the campus grounds, smiling as I walk towards the park. The feeling of the thrill of leaving the campus never failed to satisfy me.

I felt like a bad-ass protagonist in a book or drama series.

I take out my phone and earphones, putting them on. I go to my music library and find a song to listen , scrolling as I try to find a fitting song to play. My eyes fixed on the lit up screen as I walked without looking what's infront.

I could feel the light breeze blow on my face but I had a problem right now, I was trying to find a song to listen, groaning.

God damn it why are their so many songs to play, which one should I listen fir-

A yelp escapes my lips when I bumped into someone and fell. Hearing a crack , my eyes widen as I jump and saw my poor phone screen slightly cracked.

"Crap" I say, looking at my phone, holding it and observing it. I stand up and turn to see tbe person I bumped. Extending my hand to help him.

"Im so sor-"

"Are you blind?! Can't you see? kids these days. " He shakes his head. I widen my eyes at his words, it's true that I wasn't paying attention to where I was going but he could've seen me. He stands up and I look
I stand up brushing my clothes and holding my phone in my hands.