chapter 30

Enjoy~
°

"Can I kiss you?"

WHAT THE FUCK Y/N, WHAT ARE YOU SAYUNG ,OMFG DIE IN A DITCH THIS IS EMBARRASSING, WHAT IF HE SAYS NO.

I look at down and give him a quick glance. He was dumbfounded, astounded, astonished, shocked, confused, flabbergasted, perplexed, stunned and flustered.

Yeah fuck.

Let's just laugh it off.

"Y/n, I can't say I'd be able to hold back but yes you can."

What

The

Fuck?!?!?!?!

What the fuck am I supposed to do now.

My mind was an alarm clock. It was ringing and buzzing. Doing everything it could do to awaken me from this bullshit. All its gears were working for me to respond to this situation. It was ringing telling me that I do t have much time because Mr Kim Fucking Taehyung was staring at me with eyes I didn't want to describe.

I was planning on letting this off as a joke after i realised what the fuck i just said.

I'm gonna cry for real.

"Oh um.." I awkwardly say as I finally get a hold of reality. I glance at him and immediately look away, fiddling with my fingers. He chuckles.

"I'm waiting. " He closes his eyes.

Me too.
I'm waiting too.
For the Grim reaper to finally fucking take me because if its not my time yet , I'll make it my time then.

My heart does a little flip once I see him close his eyes, my heart was a fluttering mess like my mind. His eyelashes are so long and gorgeous. I feel butterflies in my stomach and I wanted to shit them all out.

You know what?

"fuck it then." I close my eyes and lean close to his face.

I pucker my lips slightly and move close to his face,I felt him tense up a bit and felt his breath fan on my face. My heart was beating so fast, as if it was against a race with Speedy Gonzales.

I place my hand on his shoulders as he leans back against the wall. His ears were red and I fint blame him. I close our distance and

place a peck on Taehyung's cheek.

I don't have the guts nor the insanity to kiss his lips.

Forgive me lord for I have lost the virginity of the humble lips to the cheek of the opposite gender.

He opens his eyes, his eyes were wide, confused, he was confused. I'm not dumb , I know he expected a kiss on the lips , even I thought I could but I'm a coward and a loser. He looks at me , his eyes wavering.

I hide my face in my hands and crouch on the floor in embarrassment.
He starts laughing in silence and I wanted to choke myself to death. My cheeks hurt from the embarrassment I was facing right now.

"You're so cute , oh my fucking god." He says above a whisper and I ball my hands into fists in embarrassment. He was pointing at me like a dumbass.

"I'll kill you." I mumble.

I bring my knees closer to my face and cross my arms and rest them on the knees and hid my face in between the gap of my knees and my chest.
I see him crouch infront of me through the gap between my legs.