chapter 32

Enjoy~

I stare at the two guys.

"You both hurry and make up." I say trying to get over this quickly or else I would a 100% do or act in a stupid manner and regret it.

They both stare at each other and cross their arms and groan as if they were 10 year olds.

"He was the one who started first." Taehyung spat and Yunho gasps dramatically.

"ME?! Excuse me?! You were the one who was ignoring me and didn't respond to me and so obviously at that." Yunho says and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"I am not obliged to answer you. I have the right to remain silent." He says and I groan.

"This isn't a interrogation Taehyung. And i don't care who started it first, just please end it already." I say and Taehyung's eyes meet mine and I look away almost immediately.

Yunho notices.

"Kay, fine. I apologise for doing nothing bro." Taehyung half heartedly remarks and combs his hair with his fingers and I look at Yunho, I eye him to respond and don't take this further because I could see him itching to respond back to that sassy remark of Taehyung.

"Who the hell told you I'm your bro? And fine I apologise too dammit." Yunho says and I smile.

"Now give each other a biiiig hug." I say and they both glare at me with disgust clear on their faces. I suddenly felt tiny under their gazes, not to mention these two mothetfuckers were tall and I felt like a prey eyed by a bear and a tiger.

And my height is ____.

( for me I'm 5"6 or 169cm  )

"Geez fine don't hug. Don't scare me like that." I mumble and they both look at each other and just shake hands, awkwardly.

"Good Job, that wasn't hard now was it? Lets go now, the others must be waiting." I smile and crack my knuckles , giving a satisfied look as I turn around to leave.

I lose my balance.

Well great timing.

I close my eyes, preparing mentally to fall because i would fall off the edge of the pavement and that could lead to just a broken nose or a concussion , depending on how I fall, face first or head first.

I feel someone grab my waist and a hand grabbing my arm, I am pulled and saved.

Thankyou God.

I was pulled in two different directions and as i regain my balance i realise what was going on. Taehyung was grabbing my waist and Yunho held my arm tightly.

This was so awkward what the fuck.

They both were glaring at each other , none of them letting go and I stare at them and speak.

"Uh can you both let go heh? You're kinda like ripping me apart." I blink at them and they look at me and then at each other.

"Him first." Yunho says as he pulls me closer and Taehyungs grip on my waist tightens.

Butterflies in my stomach, this is not the time.

"I grabbed her first." Taehyung says.

They were playing tug of war but instead of a rope , it was a human female called Y/n that they were tugging like the rope. And that female  wouldn't hesitate to wrap this rope around both of their necks.