chapter 29

Enjoy~

The bell rings and Yoona's text comes into my mind. I stand up and pat my clothes. I really don't feel like going. I leave the bathroom and walk towards the gym.

Just put aside everything for now and have fun.

The walk to the gym, which was on the ground floor ,the complete opposite side of the place I was in, was a whole work out routine for me, I don't do work out so walking itself was a challenge. I'm just lazy.

Reminds me, I actually should do some exercises, my tummy is getting chubbier day by day.

I smack my tummy.

"Oh Y/n? Where are you going, isn't your class the other way?"

Crap.

I turn around to see some random prefect and he smiles at me.

He didn't fucking see me smack my stomach like a lunatic did he? Also a prefect at this time? He's gonna tell me to go to class right?  fuck.

"Oh yeah haha. I..." I look around , trying to think of a excuse.

Fuck what should i-

I hear a sigh and I look at the prefect.

"I'll let you go. I know you're exhausted from everything that has happened so go , I won't stop you. But this will be the last time I'm not going to say anything to you or tell this to anyone. " he smiles and I felt so touched as I show him a big smile.

"What's your name?" I ask him and he smiles.

"I'm Soobin." He says and smile.

"Thankyou Soobin. I'll go now." I say as I run off.

"Wait. You didnt see me do anything weird did you?" I stop in my tracks and asked him.

"Like smacking your stomach? No I didn't." He says and I almost sigh in relief till I realize and my whole face flushes in embarrassment.

"Just... pretend you never say anything." I say as I run off to the gymnasium.

It really touched my heart that someone actually didn't care about all the rumors and treated me as if I was a normal student. Made me realise that not everyone in this damn school was as bad.

I reach the gym and my eyes lock on to a figure. Yunho was talking to Yoona , I don't know what got in me but I felt pissed when I saw him talk to Yoona as if nothing happened,  while I almost got a panic attack because of him.
I mean not because of him but you get what I mean. I'm not blaming him.
I don't know what to feel, I felt guilty as well because it was also my fault for not telling him about Taehyung.

Come to think of it Taehyung wasn't here. I look around and see that everyone except for Taehyung was there. I grab my phone from my pocket and turn it on, only to realise.

I don't have his number.
Nothing, I have no contact information of his.

"Y/N!" I look up from my phone and see Yoona waving at me with her classic smile. I smile and try not to look at Yunho as I walk to her.

"GIRL we're going to have so much fun so leave all your worries , about studies,  about the rumors,  everything at school and just enjoy with us, with me." She says and I smile.

"Yeah." I say and I glance at Yunho, who didn't bother looking at us. I roll my eyes.

"Y/n? Did you cry?" Yoona says as she grabs my face.