chapter 8

Enjoy~•

Enjoy~

I open my eyes and squint my eyes to focus and adjust to the lighting. I sit up and my head felt like it would explode any second.

"Ugh." I groan as I looked around and realized I was in my room. I hold my head and try to recall what happened before I blacked out.

I remembered what happened with Alex and then in the nurse room. I remembered having a panic attack and my breath hitched as I remembered everything. Before I blacked out I saw Taehyung and then I don't remember.

I shake my head and look at the clock to tell the time and my eyes widen. It was six pm and school had ended long ago. I look at Taehyung's place and he wasn't there. I stand up and my head felt dizzy due to low blood pressure from lying.

"Woah woah, hold there." Taehyung comes out of nowhere and holds me before I lost balance and fell. He makes me sit back on the bed.

"You shouldn't be moving around too much. It isn't good for, you fainted not long ago. " He says as he crouches infront of me and I look down.

" Yeah. " I mutter , my head suddenly aches and I groan, gently holding my head. Taehyung places his palm on my forehead and I freeze.

"You don't have a fever." He says and then quickly pulls his hand back when he looks at my face. I realized that I fainted at the nurse room so how the heck am I here?

"Uh Taehyung , didn't I faint at the nurse room? How did I end up here?" I ask , massaging my temple and he raised a brow.

"Obviously I carried you here." He states and my eyes widen.

He carried me here?! What if someone had seen him carrying me here? -

wAIt-

He carried me?!

"Y-you carried me?" I had no idea why I stuttered. He looks up at me and I flinch.

"Are you deaf ? I just said that." He rolls his eyes and look away. I sigh at his rudeness. I observe him head to toe.

He doesn't look like he ... does workouts. I'm impressed he could carry me all the way here.

" And if you are worried if someone had seen, no , no one saw us because everyone was in their classes. Some teachers saw us but I didn't give a fuck, the principal will take care of that." He says and I sigh. He stands up and walks outside. I look at him.

"What were you doing?" I ask him and he freezes in his steps. He turns around and scratches his head.

"Well I was making soup for you cuz I heard it's good for sick people. " He says and I laugh. He pouts.

" Why are you laughing?"He asks and he flicks his bangs away from his eyes to see me better.

"Nothing, it's just it's been too long since someone has cooked something for me." I say honestly and his ears turn red.