chapter 1

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ~

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ~

I walk through the hallway of the school. I ignore the chitter chatter of the students as I walk through.

"Hey Y/n!" Some random guy smiles and I smile at him and then walking past through him.

Everyone in the school knew about me not because I was the top student of the school but because of me rejecting every single guy in the school.

" Well well look who's here." Someone says. I close my eyes and sigh. I could recognize that voice a mile away. He stands infront of me.

"Fuck off dude , I don't have time to deal with your shit now." I say looking up to see a face I absolutely despise. Now everyone's attention was on me as the school's 'bad boy' and one of the 'flower boys' reached me.

"Aww baby why so feisty ?" He walks towards me and pulls my hood down. I glare at him.

"Get lost Jaehyun ." I pull my hood back on and walk away. He grabs my wrist and pulls me infront of him.

"It's so cute when you try to act all brave and shit." He bends down so he could reach my height.

I hit my forehead to his and he groans pulling back. All the girls squeal and gasp like they haven't seen this before. His guy friends stand next to him, helping him. I walk away before glancing at him.

"Still think I'm cute ?" I spit at him before walking to my class.

I sigh as I take out a book and read. The teacher was late like always. Someone pulls the chair next to me and I look at the person.

"Y/n everyone is talking about you right now. You hit Jaehyun?" She asks and I roll my eyes, closing the book with a huge thud.

" Like it's the first time. Why do act so shocked Yoona?" I ask her and she pouts.

"Sorry but why'd you do it though?" She asks and I sigh.

" you probably know as everyone is talking about it." I say and she nods.

" I do know." She laughs.

"But he just tried to flirt with you, what's wrong in that? He's one of the most handsome people in the school, you should be glad that he's after you." She says and I give her a look.

" Who's side are you ? Me or that pretty boy?" I ask and she sighs. The teacher comes in and Yoona walks over to her seat. I sit alone because I didn't like people disturbing me.

"Good morning students ,hope you're doing well. Today we have a new transfer student, please treat him well. You may come in." The teacher speaks but I keep my focus on my book.

I heard the girls whisper and I roll my eyes.

Probably a guy

I don't even spare a glance at the new student.