chapter 18

Enjoy~•

Enjoy~

I reach the ground after changing to the P.E uniform, looking around my eyes scan around the students playing volleyball, football, baseb- basically anything that includes a ball. I realized that another class other than mine was there too.

My eyes meet Yoona's who runs towards me.

"Oh Y/n, you're back? What did the principal say? Why'd she call you both?? " She asks and I raise a hand.

" Calm down dear child, let me breath before you jump on me with questions. "I say and she pulls me to a corner, we both sit on the ground.

" Is everything all right? Did she find out?" She asks about me sneaking out the other day and I sigh.

"Just don't tell anyone." I say before I tell her everything, minus the part where me and Taehyung were roommates.

Her eyes were wide and jaw was wide open too. Typical Yoona. I smile at her cute reaction.

"Oh my god. Why didn't you tell me before? That old man deserves a nice beating. "She says and I gasp.

" I know RIGHT? "I say before giving her a high five. She smiles before turning to me.

" I know I'm being too nosy but can you show me the mark?" She asks and I sigh.

"Uh... I have it covered with concealer, so I can't show you. Sorry."  I say feeling a bit uncomfortable and she nods, understanding.

" That's why you pulled your collar up that day. "She realizes and I nod.
"Yup. "

" But I don't understand one thing. " She turns to me and I raise my brows.

" Why did Taehyung act so... You know as if he's your boyfriend or something? Like taking you to a empty classroom just to ask you that? " She asks and I sigh before shrugging.

" I don't know, that's why I'm confused too. He's weird. "I sigh and she glances somewhere before looking at me. I take a bottle of water a chug it down.

" Does he like you?"

The water came out from my nostrils.

Yoona's eyes widen as I scrunch and rub my nose at the pain. My eyes start to tear up and nose began to feel stuffy and itchy.

"Achoo!" I sneeze, covering my mouth with both hands.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n." She says while panicking and I smack her.

" Bitch , he like me? You delusions- ACHOOO,!" I sneeze again and Yoona giggles.

" Just wait till I get my ha-fuck-" I say as I feel a sneeze coming. Yoona takes the opportunity to run away and I realize that the sneeze will never come. I shut my eyes in annoyance and stand up to end Yoona.