chapter 9

Enjoy~•

Enjoy~

After Taehyung cleaning the mess he made , he comes back in the room while I was reading a book. I feel him looking at me and he scoffs before plopping on the bed.

"How can you read all the time? Isn't it boring? " He asks and i look at him.

" First of all I read so I get information and to get to know about the things I cant experience. And second it isn't boring. " I say and he sighs.

" Things you can't experience? I don't have anything that I can't not experience, being the son of a wealthy family, I can get whatever I want." He sighs.

" It's no fun." He mumbled and I glance back at my book.

" So what are these 'things' you want to experience? " He asks and I don't flip the page of the book.

" Why should I tell you?" " I raise a brow at him.

"Nevermind." He says and lies on the bed, holding his phone.

I suddenly remember something and I place the book away and walk up to him.

"I just remembered that I have to tutor you." I say and he rolls his eyes, ignoring me, using his phone.

I grab his phone and throw it in my bed. He widens his eyes.

"Hey!" He says and I lean close to him, holding his collar.

"Don't 'hey' me, you're only living here with me because I have to tutor you so that you can have good grades. So shut up and take out your books before I kick you out if this place. "I glare at him and he smirks.

I realized how close we were and that I could feel his breath on my face. I waste no time and push him back. I stand straight and look away.

" Feisty one, aren't you?" He laughs and I roll my eyes.

" Shut up and bring your books. "I say and walk to get my notes and other stuff.

°

"So basically vectors are those physical quantities which are depending upon the direction and magnitude whereas scalars are those which only depend on the magnitude." I explain and look at Taehyung. He wasn't concentrating and was looking at the wall. He yawns and I smack him.

"What?" He pouts.

"Concentrate." I order and he slumps his shoulders.

"I was concentrating." He states and I cross my arms and raise a brow.

"Really? Then just tell me what I explained." I say and his looks around . A nervous laugh escapes his lips.

" Do I really have to....?" He asks and I nod.

" I'm waiting. " I say and he sighs.

" You said that ... Uh... Vectors are physical quantities which...." He looks at me and I nod. " Go on. "