chapter 5

Enjoy~•

Enjoy~

The alarm rings and I groan as I extend my arm to the side table to grab my phone and turn it off. I extend my arm and move my hand a bit trying to find my phone. I furrow my brows and flinch when I touch something. It was warm and slender.

What the fuck am I touching?

I open my eyes and look up to see my hand over another hand. I pull my hand back and almost scream when I remembered that I have a roommate now and that's probably his hand.

A sigh of relief escapes my lips and I look over to Taehyungs bed. He was facing me and hugging a pillow. One of his hand was hugging the pillow and the other was lazily placed on the night stand. He looked so peaceful while sleeping and I caught myself staring at him.

I shake my head and grab my phone and turn off the alarm that was still ringing.

A heavy sleeper aren't ya?

I stand up and pull the blanket off him and he pouts before his eye flutter opens. It takes a moment for him to process what was happening and he widens his eyes and covers his chest.

"What are you doing pervert!" He screams and I throw the blanket on him.

" Calm your tits, I'm not doing anything to you. Wake the fuck up and get ready for school. " I say and walk to the bathroom.

°

After getting ready , I walk to the bedroom to see Taehyung buttoning up his shirt. I ignore him and walk over to my bed to get my bag. I hear him groan and I look back and see him struggling with his tie.

"Why are you even trying? Your appearance at school isn't of a good student anyways. Just hang it around your neck like you do. " I say and walk to the kitchen to eat something.
I take an apple and bite on it and wait for Taehyung. He comes out after a while, the top buttons unbuttoned and tie hanging loosely around his neck, his shirt not tucked in his pants and he didn't bother doing his hair.

He glances at me and I throw the apple core in the bin.

"By the way, don't tell anyone about all of this roommate shit. I don't want others to know that I'm living with you. " I say and he frowns.

" Why? Am I embarring you? " He says and I look at him.

No I will.

"No . It's just we're the only ones in campus who are of the opposite genders and are roommates so it'll be weird and rumors will spread. " I explain and he nods.

" Yeah, okay. It's not like I wanted to tell everyone that I'm roommates with the one and only Kang Y/n. " He says and I purse my lips.

" Good. You can leave using the back gate of the dormitory building , I'll use the front ." I say and tie my shoe laces and walk out the dorm.

"Yeah whatever." He says and we walk towards the opposite directions and i stop in my steps and look behind.

"And yeah act normally, like you usually are. Stubborn and annoying. " I say and he turn around , his bangs covering his eyes.

"Yeah yeah I know. I'm not a kid so don't tell me what to do and not to. And what did you call me? " He says and I smile.

" A fucking annoying and stubborn person. " I say and he scoffs before smirking.

" See ya later nerd." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah see you later idiot." I say and smile before walking opposite directions.

°

I walked through the halls and saw Taehyung with Jimin and Jungkook, infront of the lockers. Our eyes meet and I ignore him and walk into my class.

I sit on my seat and start reading a book. A pair of hands slam on my table and I look up to see Jaehyun standing infront of me. I shake my head and avert my attention back to the book. My book was snatched from my hand and I glares at Jaehyun.

"Is this trash more interesting than me?" He says loudly on purpose so that he gains attention.

"Jaehyun give it back." I say and I knew all eyes were on us.

"Take it."  He says and holds the book up high and I look at him.

"Jaehyun give it back when I'm still asking nicely and don't regret it later." I say and he smirks. He lowers his head and leans close.

"I said take it from me." He says and I could feel his breath on my face. I close my eyes and push my desk forward with a bit force and the desk's edge hits his crotch. He groans and let's go of the book and holds his crotch area.

" I warned you. " I said and he looks at me and smirks.

" OoOoHHhh." I heard some other students say.

" Damn even though my dick hurts like fuck and you are the cause of it but I still like you." He says and I sigh.

" I guess I didn't hit you hard enough." I say and he widens his eyes.

" I'm wearing heels today, should I kick you?" I say and he laughs nervously.

"Haha look at the time, my class is boutta start. I'll see you later ,babe." He says and runs away. I sigh and look around to see everyone staring at me.

"You were so cool Y/n." I hear a boy say.

"Fuck that was so badass." Another voice speaks.

" Yeah, thanks ..whatever but you guys should mind your own business and focus on studying rather doing this." I say and crouch to grab my book which was on the floor but a pair of feet stand next to the book.

I look up to see Taehyung and he looks at me in a way I've never seen before he smirks and kicks the book away. I glare at him.

"What the fuck dude?!" I say and he crouches next to me.

"Annoying and stubborn Kim Taehyung at your service." He whispers deeply into my ear.

•