chapter 23

"What's that?" Yoona says as she peeks on the piece of paper on my hand and I sigh.

"I don't know." I say as I sigh.

It was a free period as the teacher decided that she didn't want to come or she was late. So everyone thought it's a great idea to start talking and shit.

Ofcourse Taehyung and his friends went to skip class.

"Did you draw her?" Yoona says as she sits beside me and I shake my head.

" I didn't." I say as I stare at the drawing of the pretty girl Taehyung drew.

"Then who drew it?" She asks.

"Taehyung. I found it in his book when we were-"  I stop when I realize I was about to say some stupid shit that would expose us being roommates.

" When you were...? " She asks and I look at her.

" When we were coming to class yesterday. You know when our class was merged and the teacher sent him to call me or whatever." I quickly make up a lie and she raises a brow.

"I'm pretty sure he didn't take any sort of book with hi-"

"He did , end of story. Now who's she?" I say as I take the paper from her and stare at the girl.

"She pretty." Yoona says and I nod.

"My guess is probably his girlfriend." Yoona says and I nod.

"I don't know. I mean I did think about that too....And this kinda also proves that he likes girls like her, not girls like me. I'm not his type so you can also stop assuming that he likes me. " I smile sarcastically and she nods.

"Yes yes. " She says and I smile.

" Well I have to give this back to him. It's his after all. " I say as I was about to put it in my book but Yoona stops me.

" Wait. I thought about it before but doesn't she look familiar?" She says and I stare at the drawing again.

" Uh no? " I say as I try to collect my memory and find no one with that face. I give her a look and shake my head.

" She is familiar. I've seen her before but I can't quite put a pin on it. " She says and I shrug.

" You think about that , I'll go to the bathroom." I say and leave the classroom.

°

After doing my business in the bathroom, I walk out of the stalls and wash my hands before I leave.

Wash your hands before leaving the bathroom children.

" hey Y/n!" Somebody called me and I turn around and see a girl, to be exact a cute girl who was a bit shorter than me and had medium hair and was really pretty too.

"Um hey?" I greet her back as I stare at her.

Who is she?

Uhh ...

Did I know her- Am I supposed to know her?

"I wanted to talk to you for quite a while." She says as she smiles cutely and I couldn't keep myself from not smiling when I see her smile.

FUCK BRAIN WHO'S SHE? WORRRKK . I DONT KNOW HER BUT SHE SEEMS LIKE SHE KNOWS ME. DON'T PANIC EVERYONE KNOWS YOU BUT SHE'S CUTE AND I DONT WANT TO BREAK HER HEART AND SHIT I HAVEN'T RESPONDED SHE'S LOOKING AT ME OH GOD.

"Oh why?" I raise a brow, trying to appear calm and collected unlike my brain and she smiles again.

"Um you're like close to Taehyung right?" She says as she itches her nape and I understand why she was acting like this.