chapter 24

Enjoy~•

Enjoy~

I just punched Taehyung.

It was an accident.

But I've been wanting to do this for so long.

And not only that , when I punched him he stumbled back so hard that his head hit against the wall but he didn't seem to notice it yet.

Well that's good I guess.

"What the hell Y/n?!" He yells as he covers his face and winces in pain.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung but why the fuck did you have to sneak up on me like that?" I say as I try to look at his face crouching a bit as I stare at his eyes which were being covered by his long bangs.

"Ugh it hurts." He grimaces.

"Come here, let me see." I say and he lets go of his face. I grab his face and could see a light red mark on his cheek.

"Is it bad?" He asks and I look him in the eye.

"It could've gone way worse. You could've gotten a black eye. Don't you feel any other pain besides here?" I ask him, smiling a bit as this situation was a bit funny to me, and he pulls away from me before rolling his eye.

"I-" he was about to speak when suddenly grabs his head and furrows his brows before his eyes roll in the back of his head and he falls on the ground.

"Taehyung?!" I say as I grab him and look at him to see he's unconscious.

I guess he hit his head hard.

"Welp I'm in trouble." I sigh as I look at sleeping beauty in my arms.

"Hey Taehyung wake up." I say as I pat his face and see no reaction. I slowly sit down as I couldn't carry his weight for longer. His head still on my arms, almost breaking them.

"Fuck." I curse as I hang my neck low, didn't realize that my nose was touching Taehyung's chest.

"Now what's happening over here?" I heard a voice and look up to see Jaehyun holding his phone and I sigh.

"God damn you just don't understand anything. Get lost I don't need to explain anything to you. Fuck you." I say as I try to stand up with the damsel in distress in my hands.

" Fuck you too Taehyung." I say as I try to hold him straight and lean him against the wall like a ladder, still holding him.

" What if I send this picture to your class group chat? " He says knowing damn well how would I be the talk of the year if rumor gets out that I did something to Taehyung.

"Do whatever you want but please get lost." I say trying to hold Taehyung straight , struggling.

"Wake up already dammit." I mutter to him and sigh.