chapter 12

Enjoy~•

Enjoy~

Sighing as the bell for recess rang. All the students stood up and walked out of the class. Some stayed in. I walk out, dragging my self to my locker, opening my locker as a note fell. I put my things first and hold the note , sighing as I look at the familiar beige envelope with red lace on it.

"What now?" I flinch at the voice and turn my head to see Yunho standing with his friends. Putting my hand on my chest. Yunho points at the envelope.

"Don't do that!"  I exclaim and he and his friends chuckle.

"oh hey guys. " I say as I wave at the three dudes behind him. Hongjoong, Wooyoung and San. Also the members of the 'flower boys'. Actually all the cute guys in campus are in the 'flower boys' shit.

"Hey Y/n" Hongjoong greets while Wooyoung and San salute. I chuckle at their behavior and turn to Yunho who was staring at me.

"What's this?" He says as he points at my collar and I sigh.

"Does it look that weird? I saw this somewhere that it's fashionable." I say and Yunho scrunches his nose.

" No." He says and I ignore his words. His eyes rest on the envelope in my hands.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and his eyes meet mine. He smiles as he walks to stand in line with his friends.

"Well me and they thought of sharing a table with you guys. " He says and I raise a brow.

" What's the occasion? " I ask and Yunho's smile fades. He pouts.

"I just want to- you kn-" my eyes widen and I look at the guys, smiling mischievously.

"Oooh so I understand. Yes you can sit with us. Come there in like five minutes. I'll tell Yoona." I say as I wink at Yunho who's eyes pop open.

" Wait no , that's not wha-"

"Hold this boy." I shove the envelope to him and run to the cafeteria to our table. I spot the girls sitting their waiting for me and I jump on my seat.

They all flinch and I chuckle.

"Y/n what the f-" Yoona starts but I cut her off.

"Ladies, Yunho and his friends are gonna join us today for lunch. Do you have any opposition?" I say winking at Yoona , who rolls her eyes but her cheeks had a shade of pink on them.

"NOOO WHY WOULD WE MIND?!" Yeri says a bit too loudly and I chuckle. She bows at the people and now whispers.

" They're all hot guys- but Y/n what's wrong with your collar?" She ask and I shrug

"Nothing's wrong."  I say as I turn to Sana.

"Do you agree bitch?" I ask and she nods.

"You guys won't ask m-" I cut Yoona off.