chapter 27

Enjoy~

"You guys were asking why we were so close huh?" Taehyung says as he holds my hand, stopping me from doing what I was.

I was about to turn to him when I felt something on my cheek.
I freeze , my brain stopped functioning.

Did he fucking kiss my ch-

"We're dating thats why." Taehyung speaks as he intertwined my hand with his and shows ut to people.

My mouth was wide open in shock and eyes were popped out of their sockets, same as the rest of my class.
I had completely forgot that Taehyung had just kissed me on the cheek, because of the new stunt he pulled.

I look at Taehyung who had a satisfied look on his face and leaned back on his seat.

"Y/n is he-"

I didn't let Yoona complete what she said as I grabbed Taehyung and pulled him outside the class. I pull him out in the hallway.

"Okay I'm sorry I'm sorry b-"

"Why did you say that?!!" I yell at him and he sighs, he had an apologetic look on his face.

"Because it was the one thing that could shut them up." He says as he slides his hands in to his pockets and looks away. He scoffs.

"What a nice way to thank someone for saving your ass." He rolls his eyes and I scoff at his attitude.

"You do know you made everything so much worse than before. Who even told you to butt in?!" I grab my head and he looks at me , he was about to say something but didn't. He simply shrugs.

"Go back in and tell them that it was a lie." I stand in front of him and glare into his eyes. He scoffs again. He places his finger on my forehead and pushes me away.

"Think it of this way, now we have an excuse if someone finds something about us being roommates or something. If someone sees me leaving your room, we could just say that we're dating." he says as his eyes sparkle in awe as if he just discovered something new and as if he was some genius, i shake my head.

"No no, you Kim Taehyung will go back in their and tell them that you lied." I say and he rolls his eyes as he pushes his tongue against his cheek.

"Well I don't think that they'll belive me anyways. The little stunt you showed by pulling me out here." He clicks he tongue. " they won't belive me now."

"How dare you blame this on me? What about the little stunt you pulled? How dare you kiss me? I haven't even fucking said anything about that." I say as I remember and his face flushes red.

"What? Don't tell me you actually like me Taehyung?" I say and he looks away.

"Ew no, I just did that because -"