chapter 10

" So you said you want to be naked? Want to run around naked princess? Why don't you strip right here and do that?"

His deep voice greets my ears and my eyes widen at his words. I look at him and he bites his bottom lip before bursting into laughter. He pulls back and I stay there, dazed.

"Wow you should've seen the look at your face. Priceless." He laughs and I glare at him before stepping on his toe. He yells and I clasp my palm over his mouth for him to stop. He glares at me and I return back he 'kind' gesture.

I slowly open the door and look around to see if there was someone. My eyes meet the pizza box on the floor and a small smile makes it easy on my lips. I hold the box and take it inside, ignoring Taehyung.
I walk to my bed with Taehyung limping behind me, I glance at him and roll my eyes.

"Drama queen" I mutter and he snaps his neck towards me.

"What did you say? I'm a drama queen?" He says and I sit in the bed and nod at him.

"You think I'm overreacting? Well you don't know how it feels when a fat-ass stomps on your toe?" He says and I take a pizza slice out.

" Well at least that fat-ass didn't stomp on your little pickle." I glare at him and his eyes widen as his hands cover his crotch area. I chuckle at his reaction before biting at the pizza.

"Meanie." He pouts and I ignore him as my full focus was on the pizza slice that was in between my fingers.

I felt Taehyung's stare on me for a bit too long and I glance at him. He was staring intensely at the pizza and I groan. I level my hand with the pizza up and Taehyung's eyes follow, I chuckle. I continue moving my hand and Taehyung's eyes followed my moves. After a while Taehyung shakes his head and glares at me and I shrug.

"Give me a slice huh?" He says with big eyes and I show him a middle finger instead. He groans and I smile.

"Please. I'm hungry." He says and I look at him and sigh.

" Rule number- I don't care , eat your own fucking food." I state and he pouts.

" Please just a slice?" He says and I shake my head. He rolls his eyes.

"How can you eat a whole pizza by yourself?" He mutters and I smirk.

" You'll be surprised baby boy." I wink and he fake gags.

"Right. No wonder you're so fat." He says and I look at him and then my belly.

"Thick is the word I prefer sweety but I don't care." I say and he rolls his eyes.

" Yeah whatever." He says and puts all his stationary on a table before using his phone. I shake my head and look at him. I heard a grumbling sound and I glance at Taehyung who was using his phone. Sighing I get up.

I throw the pizza box at him and it lands on his lap. He looks at me , shocked and I shake my head.

"Eat it or throw it out , I dont care. I'm full." I say before walking into the bathroom.