chapter 2

Enjoy~

Enjoy~

A few weeks have passed since I had been informed that I'll have a new roommate but the new roommate still hasn't arrived, not that I'm complaining, I'm hoping she never arrives.

And yeah that new kid, Taehyung had been spending most of his time with the 'flower boys' , like I didn't knew that would happen.

I sigh as I flip the page of the book I was reading. I hear all the girls squeal and squirm. I didn't even have to look up to see them arriving. The three boys, Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung. I glance at them and shake my head. They didn't look like they were at school. Their uniforms were uneven and few buttons unbuttoned. Their tie was loose and reached their stomach. Hair messed up like they walked straight out of bed.

I roll my eyes as the three wink and flirt with the girls in my class. I hear Taehyung coming to his seat which was next to me. He pulls the chair out and slumps on the seat, chewing gum. The wet sound and the bursting of the bubble, annoying me. I take in a breath, controlling myself from not punching him for chewing like goat.

He places his elbows on the desk and holds his face on his palms, staring at me. I look at him and give him a look. He smiles and I look back to my book, ignoring him. Our exams were close and I had to study hard so most of the time I studied.

"Aren't you bored of always holding a book?" He says as he blows a bubble. I ignore and glance at my watch.

The teacher was extra late today, not that I'm surprised, just dissapointed.

"I said something." He says and I look at him placing my book on the table.

" You did? It's not my fault I can't understand gibberish." I say and hear a 'ohhh' from the class.

Jimin and Jungkook snickwr behind me and I look at Taehyungs pout.

"Why are you so mean? It's not like I did something wrong." He pouts and I sigh, feeling a bit guilty cuz he didn't do anything wrong.

" Sorry but please don't disturb me when I'm reading." I say and go back to reading.

" Yah Taehyung." Jimin calls him.

"Hm?"

" You still haven't moved to your dorm? " Jimin says and I listened to their conversation.

" Yeah, I'm thinking of moving today, I had alot of packaging to do." Taehyung sighs and Jungkook chuckles.

" Hope you like your room mate." He says and the teacher comes in.

°

" Psst Y/n." Taehyung whispers and I ignore him and put all my focus to the teacher.

" Pssst. " He says and I looks at me.

"What?" I whisper back.

"What does this mean?" He asks and I look at what he asked.