chapter 3

Enjoy~•

Enjoy~

"I think you have the wrong dorm, how could you a male be a dorm mate of me a female? Somethings wrong.." I say looking at him, he looks at me before his eyes focus else where.

"Yeah whatever but first can you go and change. You're making me uncomfortable. " He says while glancing at me, his ears a bright red shade and his eyes unfocused.

I look at myself and realize I was still in a bathrobe. I roll my eyes and walk towards the closet. I glance at him and he was fanning himself.

"Never seen a girl in a bathrobe before?" I ask him and he doesn't answer. I smirk at the thought and walk towards him, holding the clothes.

"So Kim Taehyung is actually a innocent little baby boy? "  I say and lean towards him, he backs away and I click my tongue.

" Show off." I mutter and walk in the bathroom to change.

°

After changing into a tee and trousers I walk out and see Taehyung on my bed. I walk towards him and kick him.

"Ouch." He says with a pained expression.

"Ouch my ass. Come on, let's go the principal. This is a serious matter." I say and he mimicks me. I glare at him and he shuts up.

We walk towards the principals office. Only the awkward squeaks of my shoes were heard. I look back to see Taehyung on his phone and I roll my eyes. We reached the office and I nudge Taehyung to assemble himself. He scoffs before I knock on the door.

We hear a come in and enter in. Our homeroom teacher was also present there.

"Oh Miss Y/n, we've been expecting you." The teacher smiles and I glance at Taehyung.

"Um I'm here to report a problem." I say and the teacher nods. I look at the principal who was silently observing us.

" This is the new transfer student Kim Taehyung." I say and push Taehyung infront.

" Yes." The principal says .

"Yeah and he's been assigned as my dorm mate when there's a rule which clearly states that opposite genders aren't allowed to share a dorm." I say and the principal nods and looks at the teacher who sighs.

"Y/n, as you know that your exams are near and you are the top student of our school." The teacher says and I raise my chin up in pride and smile.

" Yes." I smile.

"And Mister Kim Taehyung here is a new student. He needs tutoring for the exams. So we decided that you become his tutor and to make it easier for you both we made you dorm mates." The teacher says and i look at them with my jaw dropped.

"What?" I could only utter that.

"He's  saying that you'll have to teach me and we'll be dorm mates Dumbo." Taehyung kisses his teeth so they make tch sound and I look at him.