chapter 20

Enjoy~•

Enjoy~

"Taehyung?" I could only say as we both stared at each other.

It was silent for a moment before I kick him on his shin and he lets go of me, crouching. He groans in pain and I ignore him and walk towards my class.

"Hey , hey, hey!" I could hear him call me and I don't respond to him. I could feel his hand grip my wrist and I turn around, yanking my wrist away but his grip was strong so it resulted in me pulling him close.

"What do you want? Aren't you satisfied by what you did to me at the ground or do you want anything more? You already heard what those girls said about me and you saw me snap, isn't that enough for you? " I grit my teeth and he lets go of my wrist.

"Jeez. I just wanted to tell you that today we're having our class merged with another class. We are in another classroom." Taehyung says brushing his hair and roll my eyes, turning away from him.

"Which room?" I ask and he tells me. We start walking towards the class.

It was silent as I walked infront of Taehyung, I could feel his gaze on me and I chose to ignore it.

"Y/n?" I hear him say and I pretended that I didn't hear him and stared at the neverending walls as if they were more interesting than the person next to me.

"Y/n." Once again he calls me and I don't respond.

"You do know that you have a spider on your back right?" He says and I look at him.

" Yes I do know that , infact its my pet." I sarcastically say as I slam my back against the wall and turn around to see nothing. I give Taehyung a look.

" As expected." I sigh as I keep on walking.

" You're not afraid of spiders?" He says and I shake my head , trying not to talk to him.

" That's shocking." He says and I keep on walking.

" Uh about class... I should've down something when those girls were saying th-"

" It's fine. You don't need to do anything." I cut him off as I prayed to God that we can magically teleport to the class.

" But I should've- I'm sorry I didnt do anything." He says and I glance at him.

" That's only what you're sorry for?" I ask him and his eyes meet mine. He nods.

" Yeah?"

Look at him thinking that I don't know about what he did in the ground. What an asshole.

"Don't bother apologizing then." I roll my eyes and i heard him stop.

"Why are you being a bitch? I apologized for something I didn't even do. I'm trying to be nice here." He says and I scoff.