Date (M)

Date
(Chapter 10)
(Mature content)
(Smut warning)

Jungkook POV

I felt someone combing through my hair and stroking my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw tae. When he realised he woke me up, he blushed. I groaned making him look towards me. "Why did you stop it felt good," I said pulling him closer by his waist.

"Why you so cute?" I heard tae say while I hugged him tightly. "Because I'm kookie," I said nuzzling my nose into his neck, I heard him chuckle. "Come on we have to get up," he said stroking my neck. "Noooo! I don't wanna go. Let me take you somewhere special," I said looking up at tae, I saw him smiling his boxy smile, it also made me smile too.

"Kookie-ah I don't want you to spend money on me," he said looking at me. I cooed at his cuteness. "Well tae, I make to much money in the first place. And also I love you and I want to spoil you," I said smiling. "Whatever makes you happy, but you don't need to, I am fine with you just being in my life," he said and I smiled.

He got up to leave. He hadn't even walked two steps when I heard a loud thud. I looked over my shoulder worried. "Tae you good?" I asked him. I looked down to see tae on the ground groaning, was he hurt? "Kookie I can't feel my ass," he said whining, I just chuckled. He looked at me in disbelief, "Yah! It's your fault to being with!" He said growling. "Well I wasn't the one who kept on moaning "F-faster"," I said trying in imitate him. He blushed and looked away.

"It felt good okay, now shut up and help me," he said while crossing his arms and sitting there with pout. I got out of bed, my  back facing tae. I started to stretch, my bare back facing him. "Yah! Are you trying to seduce me?" I heard him whine, I just laughed. I walked over to him and placed a kiss on his forehead before picking him up. "Nah your way better at it," I said he blushed and looked away. He had his legs wrapped around waist while his hand were around my neck, and my hand under his thigh supporting him.

"Am I heavy?" He asked. I shook my head, he was as light as a feather. "You know you should gain weight, I am worried about you. What do you eat in a day?" I asked him. He looked away for a while then answered. "Well I don't really eat breakfast or lunch, I only eat dinner," he said looking at me ashamed. "We're going to change that okay?" I said and he nodded his head. "I want you to be healthy and live a long life with me," I said while caressing his cheek.

I started walking towards the bathroom and made tae sit on the countertop. He sat there, while I looked for a new toothbrush. I kneeled down and started to rummage through the bottom draw until I found what I was looking for. I gave tae the extra toothbrush and both started to bush our teeth. After we both had finished we decided to head down and make breakfast.

"So kookie, what you want," Tae asked heading towards the kitchen. I wrapped my hands around his waist, back hugging and slowly whispered in a husky voice. "You," I said smirking. I couldn't see tae face but I knew he was blushing. "Kookie I am being serious," he said sounding confident. "I am too," I said and started to kiss his nape. "Ahh," he moaned and covered his mouth with his hand. "You better make something fast or I am going to end up eating you instead," I said letting do of his waist. He hit my shoulder playfully and started making breakfast.

I sat on the counter and admired him. After a while he bought over a plate of eggs and two slices of bread for himself. "You know, you would make a great wife...,"I said, he smiled and nodded. "For me," I said at the end, tae looked at me and blushed. "Do you really mean it?" He said looking at me. "Of course I do taetae," I said kissing his cheek, he nodded and hugged me. "I love you," I said while hugging him. "I love you too, but help me get to the bathroom," he said while pouting. I picked him back in my arms and started walking to the bathroom.